Training camp- Chapter one

Hinata POV

"Nice shot Hinata!"

"Nice Kill!"

"Shoyo, that was awesome!" My friends cried watching the ball make an impact on the ground. After school training at Karasuno were treated like real games, well mostly by me anyway. After our loss against Seijoh in the Prelims it gave me the motivation I needed to work hard. I mean I've only ever lost 3 times in my entire high school and middle school career. But I'm seriously starting to feel like my old self again.

My boyfriend, Kageyama, has definitely been a big part of helping me find myself again. Although he doesn't know it. Actually, he doesn't know anything about my past. I honestly think he thinks I've grown up here all my life and that my Aunt is my mom. Of course, I feel bad that I haven't told him but honestly, I hope I never have to talk about it. Not that I don't trust him, forgetting is just a lot easier for me.

"Alright everyone gather round!" Coach Ukai called, motioning for everyone to circle up around him and Takeda. I quickly made my way over to where they were standing claiming my spot in the very middle of the group.

"Ok now that everyone is listening. Specs over here has an announcement and Hinata I think you'll be excited," he said smiling at me.

huh? wonder what it is

"So as you all know the Miyagi Prefectural Qualifiers are coming up in a month and there you will probably be facing some of the toughest teams in our region. The training and preparation you all have been doing has been phenomenal and I applaud you for that. You are all starting to step up and it is a step in the right direction if you ask me"

Coach Ukai rolled his eyes. It was clear he was starting to get impatient.

"Specs get to the point."

"Right, right, sorry. As I was saying, because of your amazing performance against Seijoh at the Prelims we have been invited to a training camp with teams who have all attended nationals!"

"Nationals! Wow, that's so cool! When are they coming!" I cried, jumping up and down on Kageyama's shoulders, earning a harsh glare from him. I slowly backed away, shivering at the sight.

Gah! he may be my boyfriend but damn he can be really freaking scary sometimes

"I'm not finished yet, Hinata. As I was saying, all the other teams attending have been to nationals and since they invited us we will be travelling to them.In Tokyo!"

w-what?

As expected the rest of the team was ecstatic even Kageyama was trying his hardest not to let his cold hard exterior break.

"Ooooh those city boys won't know what's hit them once we're through with them!" Tanaka exclaimed, making Nishinoya grin widely while other second years and third years rolled their eyes.

"Tanaka don't say that you sound like a moron" Suga scolded before turning his attention to the two adults standing in front of the group " and wow Takeda and Coach Ukai thank you for this it really is amazing!"

The loud noises of the team's bickering and chatting was slowly being drowned out by the sound of my own thoughts.
Tokyo...why of all places. Do I really have to go back?Who knows what would happen if i bumped into one of them. Oh god mom and dad will probably wanna see me god damn my luck.

"Hinata. Hinata! Oi Hinata what gives, aren't you excited?" My best friend Yamagucci asked waving his hands over my eyes trying to see if I had fallen into some sort of trance.

"h-huh oh!" I stuttered before flashing everyone my signature smile. "Of course I'm excited! Tokyo sounds so cool! I'm gonna get to the summit and nobodys gonna get in my way!"

My announcement appeared to be the reaction the team was looking for because one by one smiles slowly started forming on everyone's faces. I am always able to hype everyone up. I guess it's just a talent of mine. Although always being the team's sunshine gets exhausting. I've branded myself as this energetic ball of sunshine that the team can rely on but sometimes there are times I wanna skip out and quit. But I feel like if I do that then I'm letting everyone down. Don't get me wrong I love this team and I have fun playing with them but there are so many things that I can't tell them about me that I wish I could.

"Alright everyone I know you're excited I think everyone needs to go home and rest. Everyone's parents have already signed the permission forms so don't worry about that. We leave on Monday so rest up! And not all nighters! Noya, Tanaka, I'm looking at you!" I let out a small chuckle. That's Dadchi, I mean Daichi! for you.

One by one everyone started leaving the gym. I made my way over to the bike rack to unlock my ride home. I wheeled my bike to the front gate of the school. I saw a familiar dark figure standing against the lamppost outside of the school.

My heart fluttered slightly seeing who it was.
he waited for me
Dropping my bike I ran towards Kageyama jumping up wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck while burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Boke you dropped your bike." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mhm I know. Thank you for waiting"

"Well I wasn't gonna let you go home alone. It's already dark."

Removing my head from his neck I looked at his face. A light blush was brushed across his face, his crystal blue eyes avoiding mine.
cute
I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek jumping down from his hold running back to retrieve my abandoned bike as we started our walk home.

The walk was silent however it was a comfortable silence until we arrived at my aunt's house.

"Hinata?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seemed off today and you know you didn't really seem too excited about the Training Camp at first.. I don't know I just are you ok with going cause if your not then-"

"Tobio" I laughed "I'm fine honestly I was just shocked. I promise if something was wrong you'd be the first person to know." I said hugging trying to sound as convincing as I could .

By the look on his face I think I gave him some peace of mind.

"Ok well I'll see you on Monday ok?" he said, pecking my lips.

"Yeah get home safe.I love you."

"Love you too."

I'll have to tell them. When I go back I just have to keep my presence on the down low. Hopefully they won't see me as I am now

A/N: Hey guyss sorry its takem me a while to update this story Ive been really busy wit school atm. Probably shoild have mentioned this at the start but writing in italics is Hinata's thoughts in his mind. Does that make sense? lol Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter remember if you have and critques or requests leave a comment x

Fallen Miraclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें