#05: 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Start from the beginning

No one.

As you turned the corner, a man stood directly in front of the racing cart. You frantically yanked the cart back before colliding with the figure. "I am so sorry...Gojo?" You asked, now studying the man closer.

"Hey Y/N, did I interrupt something," Gojo questioned, nudging his head towards Shaunie beside you. You turned to Shaunie, who seemed to be in a mix of starstruck and shock. Even Celeste was still from the sight of Gojo.

"Um, Layla, Shaunie, Gojo. Celeste here is my daughter," you introduced, breaking the awkward moment. Gojo waved to everyone except Celeste. He leaned towards her, sliding his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose.

"I took your mom out last night. She told me that I have to fight you for her attention. I'm gonna win Celeste, but I'll give you a chance," Gojo stated boldly. A pout formed on Celeste's lips as she folded her arms, "Nuh-uh, she's all mine. But sure, we can see who wins."

Gojo pulled his hand from the pockets of his gray sweatpants, offering Celeste a handshake. She took his hand into her own with a giggle. Gojo traced his eyes up to yours, a thin grin on his lips.

"Actually Y/N, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on another date tomorrow night?" he inquired. Your face grew warm from the abrupt proposal, another date sounded nice. "Sure, but it's a Sunday so I have to-"

"I'll do it, I can do it Y/N, just...go," Shaunie assured you with a pat on the back. Even Celeste nodded her head, coaxing you to agree. "Sure, let's do it!" You gave in finally. Gojo strolled to your side, his hulking figure above you.

He pulled your hand from the cart railing, the pad of his thumb grazing against your skin. "I'll pick you up around 4 and bring nothing but you, got it?"

You nodded your head and watched as Gojo placed a kiss into the back of your hand, his eyes never leaving yours.

"See you tomorrow then Y/N," his voice sang before leaving you with the girls. "He's hot, holy shit he is SO fine Y/N!" Shaunie squealed into your ear. You looked down at Celeste, her eyes still heightened from shock. "What do you think about him?" You asked Celeste. She slowly turned into you, her lips curled up into a smile.

"So he is real, and he's pretty!"