March 15th

In the year 1985 I was starting to discover things I didn't even know about, like I have the power to read minds. I can't believe that when people go through puberty I go through a certain type of puberty, like when I wake up I always have a different colors of eyes. On night I will go to sleep with brown and the next morning they will be purple or blue. I guess it is not always bad. Whenever I move it feels like I have a new identity.

My family doesn't have this problem, why do I. My mom says I'm special. I believe her but I want to be normal, and live a normal life!

On a cold morning in March I went strolling in the park and I couldn't see. This had been the 5th time this year that this had happened. Of course I knew what to do, so I laid down on the ground and stayed there. That is kind of the bad thing of having color changing eyes. Lots of people offered to call the hospital, but I told them I was fine. "Are you ok Hun!" A lady with a Scottish accent spoke to me acting like I am dead. "Yes mam I am fine, how are you?" "Why are you on the ground?!" She yelled. "Oh I can't see, so I am laying on the ground... never mind, I can see again!" I got up. "Thanks for asking though!"

Time passes and it was June, I guess my problems got better though. I stopped having the moments where I had to lay on the ground, but I still had those other "flaws". I ignored it. I went to the Mall with my friend Marsala. We had a good time. "I know you are having a bad time, but you need to get over it and focus on the good things of life that are important!" Marsala said while looking at the shoes at Ross.