Chapter 8: Promises

Börja om från början

Smiling, he stares into her green irises and pushes into her. She gasps and bites her lip before burying her head into his chest. He groans softly as he feels her lathering him with soap. She takes a sharp breath as he starts moving slowly. Clinging tightly, she kisses his chest and he buries his lips in her neck. The shower drowns out their moans as he holds her hair, tugging gently and spreading shampoo. She puts a hand out onto the wall of the shower, biting her lip and moaning loudly into his ear.

"You are so tight." He says, panting as he pushes into her.
She looks at his face and then starts to grind into his hips, which move faster. Surprised, he nods and lets her push him against the tiled wall. Holding her back, he lets out a throaty groan as his body gets flushed. The water suddenly feels cold then hot again as his head pounds. She gasps and wraps a leg around his torso as he thrusts. For a moment the world goes silent and he stops moving. She does the same and clutches to him before they start gasping for air against each other.

"Amazing shower sex... You weren't kidding." She pants as a large smirk flashes across his face.
"I have to admit, you are just as much an aggressor as I am. If not more." He chuckles, coughing from lack of air.
She steps back and they sigh in pleasure as he pulls out before he kisses her forehead. She holds his cheeks, scratching his stubble. He wraps his arms around her and she turns off the shower. Her phone rings from her room and he swears underneath his breath.

"I gotta get to work." She sighs, pulling away from his grip and heading into her room.
He can't help but admire her gorgeous body as he follows her and watches her change. He simply tosses on a pair of boxers, jeans, and a shirt before heading down the stairs.
"Do you want a cinnamon bun?" He asks as he pulls them out of the toaster oven.
"Oh yes. Definitely. Pass me a chocolate bar please?" She asks as he places them in her hand.

As they walk to her car, he holds the door open and shuts it when she is inside. She rolls down the window and he smiles.
"What time is your big, important surgery?" He asks as he watches her consume the chocolate bar.
"2- 2! Crap, I'll be late." She panics.
"Shh, I'll be there. You are going to be fine. You look beautiful." He says grabbing her hand and wiping it with a damp rag from over his shoulder to get rid of the melted chocolate. She blushes as he wipes the chocolate from the corner of her lips.
"I love you." She says, buckling her seatbelt before he leans in and leaves a tender kiss on her lips.
"I love you more." She waves as she drives away and he chuckles.

Derek's House

"Hey, Addie." Derek jumps down from the deck and takes a sip of water before admiring his work.
"How long have you been out here?" She asks as he wipes his forehead with a damp rag.
"I've been out here since... four-thirty this morning. I was having trouble sleeping. You slept well though right?" He asks.
"Yeah, yeah I am fine. You have a big surgery today, are you sure you should be doing manual labor for that long?" She questions as he holds her fingers.
"This house is for us and I have to get to built before the baby gets here." He grabs her hand and kisses the back of it.
"It looks amazing Derek. I love it." She smiles as he pulls her arms around his torso.
"I still have a lot to get done. What happened to morning sickness?" He asks, kissing her lips softly.
"It's 1 in the afternoon." She giggles as his eyes widen.
"Crap. I have to get to work." He sighs.
"I'll see you when you get home." She smiles as he wipes his forehead again.
"Definitely. Call me if you aren't feeling well." He kisses her cheek and starts walking to the trailer.

Pulling his phone out, he picks up a call and smiles.
"Dr. Shepherd, where are you?" Meredith's voice cools him as he sets his phone on the counter.
"I'll be right there. Start prepping, I lost track of time building the house." He says pulling off his shirt and tossing it into the hamper in the far corner of the trailer.
"I've never prepped." Her voice is crackling but he simply laughs.
"Meredith, it isn't rocket science-" He starts.
"No, it's not but it is a matter of life and death." She snaps back making him blush as he unbuckles his belt.
"Yeah, okay. The nurses will help you." He says, dropping his jeans and boxers in the hamper.
"You owe me." She seethes.
"I'll bring you lunch. See you soon." He laughs and hangs up before getting in the shower.
The water is warm and it makes him groan as it runs down his sweaty body. He rinses his hair thoroughly and makes the water hotter instead of cooler.