1k Special (Inspired One-Shot)

Here's the video so you can watch it 👇

《Can you see it because I don't know how to put YouTube videos on here. If you know how pls tell me. Anyway,the video is called: [BNHA Shitpost] Bakugo's First Time Cussing by Trash Co. Of course, it's not shit and there not trash, that's just the name of the channel and part of the title name. I was inspired by this person and it made me want to do a one-shot for it. If you want to watch the video and the video was not put up here,(when I figure it out I will try to put it up here.)then you can search up the video name that I put on above on YouTube and watch it.

⚠️Warnings for the video⚠️

•Cussing 

⚠️Warnings for my one-shot⚠️

Cussing 

•A little bit of Bakugo x Marinette 

If you are fine with any of these things than please enjoy! ♡》

{Marinette's POV}

"I'M GOING TO BE LATE! AGAIN!" I screamed as I ran as fast I could. 'I can't believe I'm always late.' I thought to myself. 

~Time skip | once Marinette got to school~

Alya: "Hey Girl! Your finally here!"

Me: "Hey Alya! Is there something I missed?"

Alya: "No, but Mrs.Busteir was waiting for us all to get here and it looks like your the last one. I think she has something important to tell us."

Me: "Really? I wonder what that could be..."

Mrs.Busteir: "Alright class, settle down!" She said as we waited for her to continue."

Mrs.Busteir: "Now, you all know that the akuma attacks have been getting worse right?"

The class: "Yes."

Mrs.Busteir: "Well, there have been some students from another school in Japan that are willing to help us. Now before you ask how, there school is a school that trains them to become heroes. They will be teaching you guys how to defend yourselves and will be helping Ladybug and Chat Noir. They do have powers which is why they are able to help us. And don't worry, there teacher will be here as well to supervise them."

Alya: "Wait, THEY HAVE POWERS! BUT HOW!?"

'I was curious to'

Mrs.Busteir: "Well where they live, 80% of the population has quirks. Which is a power."

I heard Alya whisper: "I'm so writing this on my Ladyblog!" I giggled a little bit from what she said. Mrs.Busteir did say that they would also be helping me and Chat so that's good. 

(BTW this is the start of the one-shot. Any words that are in bold means that it is part of the video that inspired me to make this one-shot. Any words in these (...) means that it is me taking during the story. Sorry if it is out of character. I had to make it fit the one-shot.)

{ Bakugou's POV }

One time my mom gave me permission to cuss. One time! 

One time she gave me permission to cuss. 

~Flash back~

{ At class 1A}

I'm at school. I'm being bad. My teacher got mad and said: