When Lila and Kagami were new part 2

《 Hi guys! It's your author here! So since there is a lot of reads I thought I would update for you! Can't keep the people waiting ;) 》

{ Lila's POV } 

So I walked to my seet next to the girl with the brown hair faded into orange. Mrs. Busteir was continuing the lesson but like I was going to listen to it. I decided to try to become "friends" with the girl I was sitting next to.

{ Alya's POV }

So the new girl Lila was assigned to sit next to me and my BFF Mari had to move to the back. I feel bad for her,having to sit all the way in the back. Then Lila started talking to me. She seemed nice.

Lila: "Hi! My name's Lila! Want to be friends?"

Alya(me):"Ya! Sure-"

I was just about to say yes but then I noticed something around her neck. Is that...the fox miraculous!? But...Ladybug gave it to me? (Me: Oh I forgot to mention,in this AU Ladybug gave the miraculous to some of  students to keep.Like Alya,Nino,Chloe,Kagami,Luka,ect.) I was very confused. I just decided to play along with it and say yes. I will talk to Nino after class about it since he knows I'm Rena Rouge.

Lila: "Hello!? Are you listening!?...err...I mean...are you there?"

That was suspicious. "Oh,ya...sorry" I said. "By the way,I'm Alya!"

Lila: "Nice to meet you Alya!" She then tilted her head and made a smile that was probably fake.

《 Hi guys! So sorry if that chapter was short! It's almost my bedtime and I really want to get to draw before then. I will try to update tomorrow! 

Bye guys! I love you 💗》