Not a huge fan of shrimp anyways.

"How much you charge for-"

"Nothing. Wear a condom. Next question."

"I don't like your attitude." He fumbled in his pants for a quaint foil packet containing the key to my cooch.

"I'm sure you might soon."

"I want you on top. A snarky girl like you needs to learn to work for what she wants."

Um, ew. What does he think this is? I'm not volunteering to dance on his Vienna sausage. Money. That's all it is.

"Alright, anything you want big boy."

"Hell yes, come ride Papa Bear's cock."

You better believe I will.

Money, money, money.

I sat on the edge of the bed, shaking my lighter to revive some life back into it for just one last flick. "What do you mean, you 'can't find your wallet?'"

"You fucking stole it, is what I'm saying." He barked and huffed, stabbing his finger at me with steam comin' out of his ears. The weirdo started throwing around his pants, shouting as his limp noodle wiggled like a dog's discarded dinner between his legs.

"Are you sure you checked your pockets?"

"You stole it. I don't need to check again."

"Do you have a lighter?" I pouted with a mocking tone, to really show how much I cared. "Mine's dead."

This mean old bear man was up for no games, launching at me with his hand ready to whip me into tomorrow. "Fuck your lighter. Where's my money, bitch?"

My teeth squished down into the filter of my camel light as I made a quick move to dodge his attack, but I was unsuccessful. He hit me straight on, whipping my head to the side with force.

"You broke my fucking cig, asshole." I choked as he grabbed onto my neck, squeezing until I met his bloodshot eyes.

"Give me my money, whore."

"Check under your pillow," I spat, clawing hard at his wrists to leave good marks. "Let go of me, you twisted pig."

Shooting a glance at the ruffled pillows, he released me like a sack of potatoes and tossed them around to see his worn wallet against the headboard.

Asshole.

"Shut up about it," he bit out, tearing his pants from the floor to begin stuffing his freckled legs into them. "Don't want to hear it from you."

"I'll charge you extra for the added bit at the end. Since you like to rough around-"

He scooped up his hat and dropped it on his head before turning to flee the room. "Fuck you, whore. You won't be getting shit tonight."

"Hey!" I flew off of the bed, pulling at the door as he attempted to hold it closed.

I knew I should'a grabbed my knife. What on earth was I thinking going into this so unprepared?

He released the handle making the door fall open on my end, stalling me for just a moment before I was back on steady feet. If he thought he could hold me back, he was more insane than I was. I'll chase him completely nude.

"You aren't just gonna leave without paying, dickhead!" The balls of my feet dug into the concrete as I thrusted myself forward to catch his truck before he had a chance to bail out.