O N E

I can be pretty

I can be pretty. Looking bright and innocent, ready to be fucked into oblivion. Pink lips and bouncy curls that coil around my collarbones with every flowery giggle. Dressed in fishnets, silk, or lace, I always fit the image well.

I'm a siren. Flocking men to me like horny sailors lost in the darkness of the sea. I am what they want, what they crave on the lonely nights that eat them alive as they wonder, "what good is life, anyway?"

I'm delicious and sexy. Super sweet, and never sour. They all want a taste of me, their treat in any form. Like a child in a store full of brand new toys in their shiny boxes, I was their gift. Anything they want me to be...

...is what I want to be.

"A God damn queen," I spoke to my reflection in the mirror, swaying my hips against the vanity countertop as I applied a shimmery pink lipgloss.

Didn't matter if it smeared. Gonna get much worse in a minute when I'm swallowing up someone's cock.

"You gonna be much longer? I didn't pay to jerk myself off."

"Yeah," I cooed, sliding my numb tongue over my teeth to enjoy the smoothness. Oh, fuck yes. "Just let me finish these two bumps."

"Can't have you getting lazy on me."

Never lazy. That's for sure.

I lifted my rolled dollar bill to my nose and bent over, closing my nostril to suck it all up where it belongs. My powerful powder potion gave a whole new meaning to 'powdering my nose'. This was my divine energy awakening.

I'm a fucking goddess.

Sliding my nails across the porcelain sink, I leaned into the mirror and kissed the reflection, smearing the fresh gloss along the glass. A moan rose from my throat upon seeing myself.

I'm so fucking horny, I would do it myself.

My whole body's fucking tingling.

"Are you ready for me, my big bear?" I cooed, pushing open the door with elegance. I'm so fucking ready.

"Ah, I like when you call me that." He took the yellow-tinted stained hat off of his balding head and slung it across the motel room, making himself comfortable in the cheap bed.

Some clients have special requests for how they'd like to fuck, and as long as I'm paid, I never seem to mind much. As weird as it can be, the awkwardness of it all fades after a heavy dose of powder courage. Anything's possible.

"You got your rubber, or do you need one?" I twisted at my nipples as I crawled up to the bed with my ass high to the sky like a kitten.

"What kinda whore wants to fuck with a rubber? Just hop on and ride me."

Frowning, I changed my tone, leaving behind the sugary sweet sound that made the butterflies in a man's tummy shy. He'll get none of that until I get my way. "No rubber, no fuck."