TWENTY THREE

Sorry for the false alarm and the late update!! I was at a remote location so I wasn't able to reply.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Himmat kar, Sabr kar, Bikhar kar bhi sawar jaega!

Yakeen kar, Shukar kar, Waqt hi to hai guzar jaega...

Dedicated to all those people who have gone through or are going through some difficult phase of their life 😘😘

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“You don’t know what I went through Junaid....You don’t know.” her tone grim, her face exerted expressions of a tired woman, who had lost so much in her life, but yet there was she standing high like a pillar; for her children.

“Please don’t judge me, My heart doesn’t have the capacity to take more pain.” she pleaded joining her hands in front of her little brother, tinging his heart with pain watching her frail hands beg him.

How did they come to this ? From being the closest siblings, to strangers begging for mercy.

“I-i....” his eyes softened, feeling speechless. For a second his mind wandered, thinking about her innocence.

What if she really was innocent ?

Would he able to compensate of the years she went through without him ?

Would she ever able to forgive him for being absent from her life ? And if she ever was able to, would be able to forgive himself... EVER ?

His thoughts were interrupted and he heard her speak “After you went back Dawar filed for custody for Miraal. He wanted her back....” Junaid Khan gasped, causing Zara Kirmani to stop and pass him a guilty look before continuing.

“--but the court refused, because of his criminal background.” she closed her eyes as she remembered her past.

How her abusive ex-husband blackmailed her, threatening her to take Miraal if she doesn't go back to him; to the hell hole she had been surviving in for two years.

Her life with him had nothing but a nightmare till Ibrahim Kirmani. He saved her and her little daughter from that vicious man.

He saved her from the never ending chaos of her life--

“--but Ibrahim bhaaijan...h-he--”
Interrupting her thoughts Junaid asked confused with her answer. He clearly remembered his brother-in-law, Ibrahim Kirmani. Yes, he was a great man with a big heart and loved his sister dearly but then---

“His activities were hidden. Infront of the world he was a successful businessman not a Mafia boss, so it was easy for us to attain her custody...” Mariyam stood stunned and her eyes widened hearing the word ‘Mafia’. She shuddered inwardly  thinking she had been living with the Mafia boss’s family all the while.

And that was when, her gaze landed on Musa who was watching her only. And there was this playful mirth in his eyes, making her feel annoyed. Here, she was feeling scared and here he was making fun of her.

Of course he won't understand! His father was ‘the mafia’ and he was used to the life but she.... God!! It was so terrifying for her.

Allah ka shukar that he is an actor, warna to agar mafia hote to mujhe zinda hi yaad dete. Nor that I have don't something wrong par mafia logo ka kya bharosa?!