chapter 4

(far warning I don't know much about vampireverse I started this book blind and I thought I could fill in the blanks as I go but that was a mistake. I don't want to give up on this book so I'm working with my very limited knowledge to get through this so every one of the character except fallacy and encre and the counterparts of the six main characters with be there original name like blue is still blue and dream is still dream but nightmare is going to be in another language I don't know I haven't decided yet for all of this but I hope you still enjoy the chapter sorry again. if you do know the names of all the characters please tell me with there perspective counterparts names and I will change them right away!)

nightmare sans pov...

we went in the forest killer, cross, dust, and horror were running around energetically horror managed to kill a few dear but I didn't know if that would be enough for all of us maybe killer, cross, dust, and horror would be able to eat there fill but not me and error so we searched for a little more food horror was not used to his new body enough and was extremely  tired so he was sleeping on my back while we walked it was getting late and killer was looking like he was about to pass out so error picked him and dust up on his back leaving cross for me which cross didn't seem to mind happily sitting next to horror on my back when we saw something or someone it looked like a skeleton but it had black bones like error did and it had a few pink marks on its face and some of its skull floating above its head like smoke. he looked scared when he saw us but me and error were too bewildered to do anything. what was this strange looking skeleton doing here? what king of world did they end up in and who was he? these were the things running threw our minds at the time. 

"h-hello strange creatures um might I ask what are you doing here?" asked the strange skeleton in fear and curiosity. 

this confused me greatly considering we currently looked like giant lizards and a normal reaction would be running in fear. but I decided it was a blessing considering our current make sift home is just a glorified cave. I looked at error and we both nodded at the same time having reached the same conclusion. 

"hello there me and my family were looking for food were new to the area and didn't know this place was off limits is this your territory?" I asked trying my hardest not to sound to unconfident because confidence is key in any conversation. error seemed to understand what I was trying to do and smiled at me. 

"o-oh *cough well this is actually the woods leading to our kingdom a-and if you were to be seen ...you might cause a panic." he said in a smaller voice at the end. 

I sat down knowing this conversation was just getting started. 

"do you mind me asking what you're doing here so late?" I asked suspicious.

he looked embarrassed and smiled a small smile. "heh hehe can we um not talk about that?" he said. I looked at him suspiciously but decided to let it slide. 

"ok then why don't you tell me your name instead?" I said wanting to call him something other than him in my head. 

"o-oh its jasper what's yours?" he responded.

"my name is nightmare this is error and these two on me are horror and cross and the two on error are dust and killer." I replied.

he looked surprised like he did not see the two smaller versions of us on our backs which I understand considering how tall we were. 

"oh! are they your children?" he asked causing me to turn bright cyan and making error laugh also bright yellow. I huffed and decided to spite him and told jasper that yes they were our children and error almost fell down face first but I caught him before he did. 

"carful 'hunny' you don't want to accidentally drop any of OUR children now would you?" I smirked. jasper just looked confused but played along. eventually the others woke up and they all started playing with jasper. 

it seemed that even through all the cayuse of becoming a new species we made a new friend one that I hoped would last. 

someone gave me most of the names I would need so I am going to put them here as reference and im to lazy to take out stuff from the top so just ignore it

Error: Fallacy king of vampire's Ink: Encre French artist Pj: Jasper Fallacy's son Fresh: Suave Fallacy and Jasper's butler Blue: Azure royal guard Nightmare: Macabre Spanish thieve Cross: Cruzar Spanish thieve with Macabre Undyne: Eterna vampire hunter Alphys: dr. Lofy Frisk: Fibi is a maid Chara: Charlos a young vampire Red: Rofous the blacksmith Outer: Orien Science: Simon Dream is a vampire called Rêver

these are all the names.