Chapter 2: The Countertop

You follow Callie into the kitchen, she grabs two mugs and you get the coffee ready. " Callie do you want Vanilla or Carmel?" "I'll take Vanilla." You pour two cups of coffee then put ice into them. "You would look so sexy working at a coffee shop babe." Callie says as she walks over to you. She leans against your backside and rests her chin on your shoulder. "I know right?" You both chuckle. Callie slides both her hands around till her arms are wrapped around your waist, then she turns you around and kisses you for a second. You pull away to look into her eyes, "Aggressive today aren't we?" She looks at you and says "Well, I tend to get that way sometimes..I mean look at you, and that ass." She smirks.

After another kiss you hand her the coffee and grab yours. The both of you walk over to the Sofa and sit. "Crap, I forgot the creamer." Callie jumps up to go get it, then you follow behind her. You begin to say "Your ass looks extra hot in the dim kitchen lights." but she interrupts you and tells you to go sit back on the sofa. "Why?" she looks at you with a smile, "Oh, I was just going to bring you the creamer so we could watch a show or something." she walks over to the counter, puts the creamer down and grabs your arm. You get closer to her, and press your body up against hers, "kiss me." you tell her. "Mmm, I see." Callie starts kissing you, and moves down your neck.

"That's good." she goes back to kissing you, and turns you around. Callie grabs you and puts you up onto the counter, then presses her waist against the counter as you wrap your legs around her and you slowly make out. "you are so hot baby." you put your hands on her cheeks and pull her away, "let's go back to the sofa."