"Ooh hell nahh" I said taking off my belt. "Antiana calm down" Shanty said picking up Paris who was just observing everything. "Nah im not about to raise no disrespectful ass child, he is only 6 years old and he need to fucking act like it" I said stomping up the stairs with my belt folded in my hands.

I went to the door and it was shit and locked see ion know who the fuck he think he is "JAYDEN AARON JACKSON, OPEN UP THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled he opened the door with his arms folded.

I grabbed him by his arm swinging him around and whooping him with the belt "ION **SWING** KNOW **SWING SWING** WHO **SWING SWING SWING** THE FUCK **SWING SWING SWING SWING** YOU **SWING** TURN YOUR ASS BACK AROUND **SWING SWING** YOU AINT GONE **SWING SWING** DIS MOTHER FUCKING RESPECT ME **SWING SWING** NEXT TIME **SWING** YOU GONE GET SMART **SWING SWING** YOU GOING TO REMEMBER THIS MK PRINT ON YOUR ASS **SWING SWING SWING SWING SWING** NOW LAY YOUR ASS DOWN!!" I yelled letting him go as he cried and screamed for me to stop.

Davion and Shanty stood at the door with Paris peeping in. I walked over ot the TV and unplugged it taking the cable chord and taking the power chord to the Ps4, getting a bag and putting the laptop, phone and ipod in it "Where that damn ipad!" I yelled looking at him as he sobbed and sniffed uncontrollably.

"I-in th-the dr-dre-sser" he soobed, I stomped over to the dresser and yanked it open and grabbed the phone too. "Take your ass to sleep," I said pushing my way past Davion. Jayden done pissed me off, here I am sitting here worried about his ass then he gone hit me with that I don't love him and I wasn't going to save him. I could hear his cries from the other room but I ignored it throwing the bag and chords on the bed.

"baby you ok?" Davion asked "Nah im not o fucking kay do I look like im ok, maybe I should take a picture and post it on instagram with the caption mad or nah and you FUCKING TELL ME, I JUST SAT HERE AND LISTENED TO MY DAMN CHILD TELL ME I DIDN'T LOVE HIM AND IM GOING CRAZY HOPING THAT NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY CHILD AND AMBER FUCKING CRAZY ASS TELLING HIM SOME BULL SHIT GOT HIM BELIEVING IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I DON'T GET NO RESPECT!? HELL NO I FUCKING CARRIED YOUR ASS FOR 9 MONTHS AND WAS IN LABOR 36 DAMN PAINFUL HOURS JUST TO GIVE YOU LIFE, IM THE ONE WHO SPLIT MY SHIT JUST TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SEE THE WORLD, IM THE ONE WHO CHANGED FUCKING PAMPERS WHEN HIS FATHER WAS AT WORK, IM THE ONE WHO GOT UP EVERY OTHER NIGHT JUST TO HEAR HIM CRY AND ROCK HIM BACK TO SLEEP, IM THE ONE WHO SHOWED LOVE FOR HIM WHEN HE NEEDED IT AND I WILL BE DAMNED I DON'T GET NO RESPECT, I WILL GO THROUGH THE TOUGHEST SHIT FOR MY KIDS AND I KNOW YOU WOULD DO THE SAME BUT HEARING THAT SHIT DONE KILLED ME!" I yelled with tears pouring down my face and all I could hear Shanty sniffles as I looked at her and Davion sad eyes and down to Paris.

I walked off inside the bathroom and locked the door sliding down the wall sobbing into my knees.

I dragged myself over to the tub and ran some hot water and stripped down pouring the scented vanilla bubble bath in the tub and climbed in venting my tears out into the tub as I washed.

Aniya

I walked out the class and seen Kiana talking to Shelby who had her smiling at Gucci, I really hope she make the right choice because Gucci wouldn't be someone I want her around.

I decided to go by and see my nephew and neice before I left out of town for the holiday which was Christmas. I pulled up to the house and I seen a pregnant girl walking out, she smiled at me wobbling over to the car "Hi, your Aniya right?" she asked me I nodded "You must be Shanty?" I asked she nodded pulling me into a hug with her stomach giving us a lot of space "I see you about to pop" I said rubbing her stomach she sighed and smiled "girl I wish and im ready" she said I just laughed "its nice meeting you though imma get home" she said scurrying over to her car "You too" I said and walked up to the door.

I knocked on the door and Davion answered looking stressed "Um did I come at a bad time?" I asked he nodded but still let me in. "She is taking a bath" he said I nodded "Um I just wanted to say my byes to the kids before I leave out of town" I said he walked me up the stairs into a big pink room where I seen Paris laying down sleep in her bed. I kissed her cheek and he lead me to Jayden room which was tore all the way up and I seen a belt on the floor so I know he got a ass whooping.

"You know what, just tell him I came by and I said hey and I love him" I said and he nodded and lead me back to the door "When Antiana wakes up can you tell her to call me" I said he nodded "Ok bye suh" he said hugging me I nodded "Bye" I said.

I don't see how he sits here and cheat on my sister then come back home to her and lay down, I mean its none of my business because im not the one sleeping with her then at the same time that's my sister and maybe she found out already I just hope she don't do nothing crazy.

Davion

I walked in the house from getting Amber 'handled' and I heard Jayden crying and Antiana screaming. I walked up the stair and Jayden getting his ass whooped. I have honestly never seen Antiana whoop Jayden before, I mean he had got popped and yelled at by her, but she always get me to whoop Jayden. When I seen her whooping him I knew she was mad.

I went inside of the guest bathroom and showered and put on some boxers and sweats. I walked in the room and Antiana was snuggled in the covers crying. I laid next to her and pulled her to me rubbing her arm "Davion are you cheating on me?" she asked