chapter 2 - haven

"I looked back down on Todoroki, who was now lying on the floor still sobbing with a bloody face and a white shirt now with spots of crimson liquid stains and a complete disheveled demeanor."

-------

I bent down facing him i asked

I bent down facing him i asked. "Hey half n half, you ok?" , i tried to sound soft cause i was pretty sure he didn't want to hear my screaming right now neither did i wanted to scream at him actually, which is weird cause I always feel like screaming-

i sat on my knees and helped him sit up. I told him to wait for me there while i get the first aid kit, not like he could go anywhere on his own anyway. When i came back with the stuff i need i saw him sobbing while almost dozing off to sleep. I helped him stand up and and sit on the chair. I cleaned the blood off his arms and neck, applied medicine on the bruises. When i was treating the wound on his forehead , which was not really that deep and therefore didn't need stitches, i realised , he sure was attractive. His pale skin, beautiful heterochromatic eyes, distinct hair dyes , perfect nose, chiseled jawline, pink soft lips a perfectly defined body, no wonder people swarmed around him all the time.

But for some reason he didn't stop crying. Warm salty liquid kept on pouring out of his beautiful orbs without a sign to stop. I didn't know what to do. He changed his white shirt into a more comfortable hoddie- WOAH THIS GUY IS HOT, i mean yea- he sat on his bed after changing...still crying? why was he crying so much? was that guy his boyfriend or something? i went and sat next to him and asked "oi what happened , will you explain it? and why the heck are you crying so much and who was that bastard?" . He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but only could only choke out a few words filled with sheer hesitance "I-I- j-just".

Taking the very obvious hints of him not wanting to tell me i said "tch, You dont have to tell me anything  if you don't want to. just take care of yourself you dumbass" . He looked relieved, still crying though. I got up to leave but he held the hem of of my shirt and said "H-hey bakugo, can i hug you?". Wait what my dude- why? but he sure does looks like he needs one so i just nodded my head and that guy literally threw himself in my arms. Its nice though, he feels warm. i can get used to this- wait NO WHAT WHY WILL GET USED TO THIS. After a few minutes he finally stopped crying, pulled away and smiled at me. ive never seen him smile, he's an angel or something?

i asked him if he already had dinner just to change the topic otherwise my face was very close to exploding. He said he didn't have a chance to eat since he came home with with that guy right after his classes finished. So i told him to get rest while I get something for him to eat from the store. So i helped him to get tucked in his bed. Yes, i did help him, that guy has a sore hand, im not a douche that i will not help him. I came outside to the living room, grabbed my jacket, took some money and walked out the door.

As soon as I closed the door, i just stood in front of it, blood rushing up to my face as i thought about the previous incidents that happened right now. Why did I give him the permission to hug me...why the heck? If it was someone else i would have laughed at their face in refusal, I don't know maybe it was his sad face. Yes that must be it. As i was walking down the stairs , I saw the same guy Todoroki brought earlier standing in front of the building entrance with his back against the lamp post taking a puff from his cigarette. Most definitely looking at me walking down the stairs.

TBC

- sam

 "why did you choose a wreck like me out of all people?" 

"you know very well why"

-------------

happy pride month luvs <3