8

Angie banged on our door to wake us up for the second time that morning. My eyes cracked open as I sat up in bed. A satisfied Donna purred as she stretched. Her beautiful body glowed against the morning sunlight from the window that was not covered by the blankets. I pulled on my nightgown and threw the blanket over her body. The slickness between my thighs made me shiver as I got up and walked to the door. Her bite marks were sensitive against the fabric. A smile a mile wide crossed my face as I opened the door. Angie huffed as she looked at me.

"What have you been doing all morning!? I want breakfast!" Angie protested.

"Alright, I'll get you your breakfast," I said as I brushed messy hair from my eyes. Angie nodded as she floated away.

"Make it quick! I want pancakes." I nodded as I shut the door quietly and looked back at a frowning Donna.

"You heard the doll. I got pancakes to make." Donna yawned as she got up from her spot on the bed. Her stomach growled before she could protest, and I chuckled. "I'll go change and see you downstairs."

"When are you moving your clothes into my room?" Donna asked before I could get out the door. I looked back at her. "It would just make sense at this point if you are going to be a permanent resident in my bed." She waggled her perfectly sculpted brow. I bit my lower lip as I nodded.

"I could after breakfast, before I start the chores."

"You can have the two bottom drawers and half of the closet," Donna said as she pointed toward the dressers and closet. I nodded. "I'll help you after breakfast. I'm in between on major projects right now."

"Alright, love," I said quietly as I walked out of the room.

Breakfast went rather quiet except for Angie and her usual quips about what she planned to do for the day. Instead of the usual roaming around, she planned on staying downstairs and watch movies. Donna barely touched her pancakes throughout breakfast. I arched a brow to her as I polished off my own plate. She finished about half her plate before she walked away from the table. Angie and I looked at each other before we turned back to where she left. We said nothing but I grabbed the plates as Angie went downstairs. I threw out the leftovers and let the dishes soak as I went back upstairs in order to move my clothes. I grabbed the few clothes that I had and trekked over to Donna's room. Donna was nowhere in sight. I quickly put my clothes away in the areas that I was allowed and took the sheets from the bed in order to clean them. As I walked out of the room with arms full of sheets and bedding, I bumped into a figure that blocked the doorway. I dropped the sheets in disbelief. Donna hit against the wall and rubbed at her head. My eyes turned wide as I ran over to her.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked as I touched the back of her head.

"I...wanted to see if you would actually move in," Donna said shyly. She pulled the wrinkles from her usual black dress as she stood. I cocked my head as I stood with her.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I thought...I thought you were not...a fan of it," she said as she looked away. "You were really quick to leave this morning."

"You know Angie demands breakfast in fits of rage if I am late," I told her as I ruffled her messy bun. She nodded a bit. "I would love to share a room with you if you are comfortable." I kissed at her cheek. "If I can make you shake like I did earlier every morning, the better life is." Her cheeks flared as I kissed her lips and got back up. I helped her to her feet. She smiled at me even through her burnt cheeks and walked over to the bed sheets. She grabbed them for me and handed it to me. "Are you sure you're okay?" She nodded.

"Would you mind watching films with Angie and I later?" She asked.

"Of course." I winked at her as she giggled and walked away.