So i hurt him back..

I'm sorry about this chapter...I don't like writing it..😒

Love you all😘Nattie💕

(Harrys pov)

I woke up the next morning, opening my eyes with a smile on my face as yesterday's memories came back. I'd finally got a step closer to louis. I mean yeah we're 'friends' but it's still something. Something to work with.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone of the side, checking the time to see i had 1 hour before school. I sighed and got up walking towards to bathroom to take a shower.

:::::::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey mate" Zayn said clasping my back. i turned around closing my car door.
"Oh hey" I said with a bright smile. I got a feeling today's gonna be a good day.
"So you and louis, you friends now??" He said with a confused face.
"Yeah, well he said yeah so I'm guessing. I'm so happy"
"I happy for you then" he said with a bright smile.

Just then liam walked up behind me with niall and Louis. I turned around and smiled at the 3. Leaving my gaze on louis for just a little longer causing for him to blush a little.

I walked up closer to him. Leaning against the locker.
"Hey" I said with smirk.
"Uh h-hi" he stuttered flinching as I got closer.
"Don't flinch sweetie" I said kinda hurt from what he did.
"S-sorry" he said stuttering ahain.

The bell rung meaning we had to get to class.
"Come on then, we've got class" I said walking next to him to math class we had together.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I want you to work through pages 57-63 in the textbook" Mr Malcolm told the class. I heard louis fiddling with the book getting to the page. i decided it would be a good time to make a move.

"Oh I don't understand this. Would you mind explain it to me.." I said with an 'innocent' smile.
"Well uh yeah I guess" he said nervously.
"So you multiply this part by this part. Then divid it all by 2-" he stopped with I placed my hand on his thigh. Dragging it up and down his leg.
"Uh w-what are you d-doing??" He stuttered nervously.
"Oh just listening to your voice" I said innocently. I felt his hand run over mine before he picked it up an took it off his leg. Oh playing hard to get is he.

"I think I get it now babe" I said turning back to my work leaving him with a blush to his cheeks.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The bell rung for the end of the day as everyone threw there things into there bags. The rest of the maths class was full of little touches and louis blushing none stop. Maybe it's finally gonna happen..

I spotted his small body in the crowd and hurried behind him. Once everyone was out of the way I walked behin him a grabbed his hand in my own. I heard his breathe hitch. I slowly pulled his hand out of mine.

"Don't do that harry" he said turning away from me once more. I pushed my body against his into the lockers,
"We both want this to happen" he whispered into his ear. His small hands pressed to my chest pushing me off.
"Leave me alone Harry. I don't want you" he said with a small angry face.
"Yes you do" I smirked.
"Fuck off Harry seriously" he said making my face drop.

Well that hurts. Maybe he doesn't like me, or maybe he's still trying to play hard to get?? But that was harsh, so I did the one thing I could do best...

"Gladly, not gonna waste anymore of my time on a little dickhead like you.." I said pushing him to the ground and kicking him on the way before I left him on the ground.

Why can't he just like me?? I just love him so fucking much it hurts. So I hurt him back..

I'm sorry about this chapter. It's awful and poor louis. I'm sorry harrys all mean...😒😞

Love you all😘nattie💕