I Try to hide my feelings behind a stupid act....

Oo first chapter...😬 I hope you like it. This is very short im sorry.

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis' pov)

"Oi tomlinson out the way" the very familiar voice spoke behind me. One that belong to Harry styles. The usual greeting I got from him. I moved slightly to the side.

"I said move" his said, raising his voice a little, with a push which landed me in the wall.
"Fuck off harry" I said regaining myself.
"What did you say?!" He said Turning to face me once more.
"Nothing"
"That's what I thought" he said making his way forward until he was out of sight.

"You shouldn't let him do that lou" a voice said beside me. The voice that belonged to my best friend niall horan.

The thing was, Harry had bullied me ever since we started here at Manchester college, 2 years ago. I don't have a clue why, I mean I never did anything to him yet he try's to make my life hell-

"Louis??" Niall said waving a hand infront of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts.
"What??"
"I was saying do you want to come to Liam's party with me on Saturday night??" Oh. Liam. Don't get me wrong he's s lovely lad, really. But he's best friends with Harry so of course Harry will be there.

"I'm not sure ni" I scratched my neck awkwardly.
"Please lou?? It's liam Payne for God sake" he pleased. Niall had a little thing for liam. Well a big thing for him. He's had a crush on him since as long as I can remember. Yet he's always been to nervous to admit his feelings to liam.
"Ugh sure why not" I said. Niall's face broke out into a huge smile as he threw himself on me.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" he chanted. God my crazy niall.

(Harrys pov)

Bloody louis Tomlinson just had to be there again didn't he?? I mean standing there looking all amazing the way be does-. God I've got to stop thinking like this.

He's just got something about him that makes me all crazy. I can't help it. So I just cover it up with the only way I know how. I bully him.

Yeah I know it's not the exact way to deal with my feelings, but I hate myself for it. I'm bisexual yeah, everyone knows that but louis, he wouldn't want me anyway. I mean he's gorgeous like really, he could get anyone he wanted so I just hide it behind a stupid act.

I Try to hide my feelings behind a stupid act....

Party next chapter....ooo.

Love you all😘nattie💕