I love you a lot

                       Teri , aur sirf teri
                              Raavi

Shiva looked at the door once and got up , he walked towards the temple area of the hospital and folder his hand saying

Shiva -  Aaj tak aapne bht kuch diya ha bina mange , par aaj main ek dua mang rha ha hu, please meri raavi mujhe lauta dijiyea...
Main nhi jee skta hu uske bina..
Soch bhi nhi skta hu uske bina jeene ka..
Meri saas ha wo , agar usse hi cheen lijiyega toh main kaise zinda rahunga...
Please mujhe raavi de dijiyea , usse kho kar main nhi jee paunga aur agar jee bhi gaya toh us nanhi si jaan ko wo.khushi nhi de paunga jo raavi chathi ha..
Please usko kuch mat krna, please...

Shiva didn't knew whether his prayers will be heard or not, but he prayed because thats what he could do now..

He sat there it self near the temple imagining raavis face..
When suddenly he felt someone shaking him,
Shiva opened his eyes with a jolt and stood up looking at dev who was here to call him

Dev -shiva chal ,
Dev literally dragged shiva with him towards the ward when they saw the doctors talking to gaumbi..
Shiva's heart skipped a beat, what is he saying , is raavi all right
All these questions ran in his mind..

The moment they reached near gautam and the doctor , gautam gave him a big smile and hugged him

Gautam- tu papa ban gaya ha shiva, tujhe beta hua ha
Shiva - raavi kaisi ha
Gautam- wo bhi theek ha , dono bilkul.theek ha...
Doctor - kuch complications hue the pr everything is normal now..
Pr unki health aabhi nhi weak ha toh dhyana rakhiyega..
Ek baat wo wards main shift ho jaiye toh aap mil skte ha unse..

After 1 hour when raavi was shifted to the ward , shiva walked in..
As soon as he stepped in raavi turned towards him , smiling at him like always..

Shiva came and stood beside her bed looking at her , raavi moved a little asking shiva to sit with her..

Shiva sat there just looking at her ,
Raavi moved her head creasing shiva's eyes thats were swollen because if crying

Raavi- mana kiya tha naa ki rona mt
Shiva - aur maine bhi tujhe kaha tha ki apni jaan khatre main mat dala kar..
Kuch ho jata toh
Raavi- tu mujhe kuch hone deta..

Shiva nodded his head in a no and hugged raavi immediately , conforming that she was there and won't dissapera anywhere...

Soon they both heard the door open and a nurse walked in with their baby in her hand...
She handed the baby to raavi who looked at him as if he means the world to her..
Shiva to kept looking at them smiling widely..
Raavi passed the baby to shiva , and instantly a huge smile broker his face...
He kissed the babies forehead , while joined his head with raavi..

Unaware to them their family stood at the door watching them..

This was it a perfect family.....

After 3 years

'Shiv' kha le naa , kyu mujhe duara rha ha - raavi said running behind her little ball of engery, with a bowl in her hand who was running here and there