broken

Author's pov

Rishita stood outside the narayan house with her daughter in her arms...
She looked back at dev who nodded at her asking her to go ahead..
Taking as deep breath she rang the bell , soon anita opened the door and smiled at rishita..

This was tere first step to unite the lovers ,
Rishita was here to talk to raavi.

They both walked in while rishita observed the house , this was the frist time she was coming here and could say that even this house felt lifeless...

Anita lead her to raavi who was in her room ,
Knocking the door anita stepped in along with rishita..

Raavi who was standing by the window turned hearing the knock on her door but got shocked seeing rishita there...

It was after so many months she was meeting her .

Rishita had tears in her eyes seeing the state raavi was in..
Her eyes swollen ,dark circles around her eyes , the glow was off her face...

Raavi walked towards rishita and looked at the little angle who was in rishita's arms but was looking at raavi..
Rishita handed over her daughter to anita and hugged raavi tightly..

Yes surely being away from her has made rishita weak as well..
Raavi has became a best friend that rishita always wanted so it was obvious that she missed her best friend...

Rishita's eye started tearing up but raavi was still firm..
Though she was hugging rishita she face didn't say anything..
They both pulled away and raavi looked at the baby , who was smiling at her showing her invisible teeth...

Raavi looked at rishita as if asking ger permission to which rishita herself passed her baby to her..
And for the first time in 8 months raavi smiled..
Anita was too shock , what they all couldn't do in 8 months a baby did in 8 seconds...

It was only after anita told rishita to sit raavi came out if her trace..

While anita walked back eyeing rishita to talk , raavi still kept looking at the baby, smiling at her warmly..
Rishita realised that even though shiva and raavi were far away from each other , their soul were still connected because even shiva had the same smile on his face whenever he looks at her daughter...
And thats why she wanted to bring them together , she wanted her daughter to experience the love of both  chacha chachi , and also know how to love someone selflessly...

They both settled on Raavi's bed..
When rishita said

Rishita - tune kabhi contact kyu nhi kiya raavi ?
Rishita didnt wanted to ask her how is she and all because she know and she can see that how raavi was

Raavi had no answer to that , she couldn't tell them that she feared she might ask about shiva if she contacts them..

Rishita realised her silence and thought that she should directly talk about the thing she was here for..

Rishita- raavi mujhe kuch baat krna ha
Us din ke baare main

Raavi's body stilled at the mention of that day, no one not even for once anyone has discussed that day..
And maybe even she avoided the topic
But now it felt to her that she wanted to talk , she wanted to listen , she wants to hear why it happened and maybe just maybe she wanted find an answer..

But she didn't reply anything to rishita just nodded her head..

Rishita looked at raavi and continued

Rishita - raavi main jo batane jaa rhi hu mujhe nhi pata usee situation main kitni sudhar aaiyegi , kuch badlega bhi ki nhi
Par mera ye baat batan zaroori ha ,aur tera ye sb janana bbi zaroori ha ki akhir kyu shiva ne waise react kiya tha.. So please meri baat sun le..