The House with a Bloody Past Chapter 1

This is my first story on Wattpad, I promise it gets to the Paranormal and Romance later. This is just the intro. Please Vote and comment. Thanks :)

Chapter 1

"Hailey!" my mother called form the basement "Come help me get these last boxes!"

We where moving, agian. It always seemed like whenever my dad found out where we were we moved. He's a drug addict. Like he has the money to come and try to take me anyways, he's to busy buying and selling pot, but anyways we always moved.

I trotted down the carpet covered stairs to the finished basment. I like this house it was fairly new, maybe only ten years old... but nope we had to move.

We packed the last boxes into the pickup truck and hopped in. My mom and I didn't have alot of stuff really, just what we needed to surrive. I threw my long straight blond hair into a poinytale and cracked open the window.

I didn't know where we were going now, but i'd miss Phoniex, I liked the heat, the sun. I shoved my headphones into my ears a dazed off. About two hours later my mom stopped at some fast food place.

"You want anything?: she asked stepping out of the truck

"Ice tea." I stated not even looking at her, she knew I hated fast food.

I sipped quietly on my ice tea as I took the wheel while my mom ate. She just told me to drive straight, we weren't going to exit for a while. Me and my mom don't talk much, espically after we left my dad when we found out he was doing drugs, from the on it was always running, running from him.

We orginally lived in Pensivalina, then we moved to Virgina, then Ohio, then Arizona, now we're off some where else. I gave up school in Ohio, we where moving to much. I didn't have time to focus on school, Next year when I turn 18, i'm leaving my mom, and getting a life. I was tired of always running.

I passed through about two states, I was to tired to figure out which direction we where going. I didn't really care. My mom was already asleep, so I really hope I didn't drive pass the exit or anything.

I saw a hotel sign to the left and pulled to the exit. I checked in and woke my mom up. We walked slow to the room and she immedatly went to sleep. I went and undressed and took a shower. I don't sleep much any more. Not after we left my dad.

The day we found out he was smoking and dealing drugs I told him that this wasn't him, he didn't want to go down this path, and he hit me. I still have a scar. Then he tried to rape my mom. All night I heard her scream. He locked me in my room and un-hooked the phone line. The night before that he nailed shut my window, I didn't notice then, but that night there was nothing I could do. When he passed out the next night from drinking we packed up and left. That's why I never slept. I just had a feeling he would come. I got a cell phone the next week, just incase. But I always had to change the number. I feared he might track me somehow through it. After that night I felt like I was more protective of myself then my mom was. I tried protecting her to. Always. But I had to leave sometime.

So what do you think of the begging? It's just a little back story.  Please vote and comment. I Promise it gets better. Thanks :)