𝟭𝟬 🍙

𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞

Both duos of one celled, crack heads make their way towards the roller coaster with the people they are with

Both duos of one celled, crack heads make their way towards the roller coaster with the people they are with. The twins of course competing while Suna is behind them not even trying to catch up. On the other hand Tanaka being Tanaka, he challenges (y/n). And (y/n) being in the moment she accepts

"Ight little Kita !! We're going to race to that coaster. Whoever loses has to buy food."

"Hmmm ? And what makes you think I can run all the way over here ?"

"Kita. sweetheart.......I've seen you before. You crashed into Asahi. You really need to stop getting so excited when running though" The loud man bursts out laughing remembering the interaction.

"Asahi caught me though......and I had a little crush on him for a short while." Your cheeks grow warm thinking of Asahi holding you when you crashed into him.

"Is that so ?" Tanaka grins secretly thinking of matching you up with the former ace.

"Yea. But things have changed- enough talk. Let's run now !"

"Oh- right right, yea. On your marks get set go" Tanaka counts down then taking off with him a few feet behind you.

"Oh look. It's Tanaka- San and baby Kita" Aran points down from the top of the Ferris wheel, seeing your black hoodie with the MSBY gold scratch marks on it.

Shinsuke looking to where his friends finger points, he sees you and Tanaka running in between the crowd dodging people as you both went.

Kiyoko seeing this, she smiles a bit cheering you on in her head hoping you'd win at all costs.

With her distracted she didn't notice when Shinsuke pointed out the twins and Suna making their way from the opposite end you were running.