𝟰 🍙

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

Blue glittery water and the salty cool breeze softly hitting your face as the sun burns hot from above

Blue glittery water and the salty cool breeze softly hitting your face as the sun burns hot from above. Good food on the table with the drink of you choice. And a beautiful view to look out to, but an even better view was the one sitting across from you.

Osamu loses himself looking at you while you look out to the ocean in front of the both of you. You take another bite of your food still looking at the mesmerizing view. You feel his gaze but don't pay attention until you swallow your food turning to him.

"I'm a little ugly ,huh ?" You speak wiping the corner of your mouth with your thumb.

"If yer ugly then I'm the biggest hoe in the world" he smiles at your straight face trying not to laugh

"I thought we were pointing out things that aren't true" he makes you click what he was trying to say. Your cheeks break into a pink hue. You turn to the side to look at the ocean once again trying to hide your face from him.

He notices your lips jutted out into a pout making his heart go doki doki. He clutches his chest in fake hurt leaning back on his chair. "yer so fuckin' cute, yer killin' me right now"

His words making you blush even more, you grab your drink to try to cool down your cheeks. "Stop before I start believing you ,damnit" you spit out still pouting. "Fine ,fine but it's true " he puts his hands up in surrender. "Wanna go to the beach later on ? We can try surfing or go to the wildlife reserve " he suggest calling a waiter over ,finalizing breakfast.

"Going to get your cuca wet and sandy or going to see animals..." you repeat in your own words.

"Sorry to be all in your business but I suggest going to both. The tropical beaches are really nice this time of year, not to mention the sun is nice in case you want to get a tan. The wild life reserve also has it's perks. Many species to see actually. I go to the reserve to help out once in a while" the waitress smiles down at you retrieving your plates.