Episode 9: The Rash and The Crush

MJ: What's going on F.R.I.D.A.Y.?

F.R.I.D.A.Y: The princess said it's necessary for the series.

Ned: I think Peter's gonna notice that we're missing.

Shuri's hologram suddenly appeared beside the two teens.

Ned: Holy—

Shuri: Sup' miss me?

MJ: It has been a long time since we last saw you. So what gives?

Shuri: We have to introduce you two to the world.

Ned: Why?

Shuri: You are Peter's best friends. The world needs to know the two people who can stand him for this long.

Ned: Hey! Peter's awesome.

MJ: Of course you'll say that, you two are losers.

Ned: Now MJ, I'm gonna say this for the last time. We are your losers, it's gonna stay that way. So, sucks to be you.

MJ, facing Shuri's hologram: When are you coming back? I have to endure this life alone.

Shuri: I'll talk to mother about it. There is reason why I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. to send you two here.

Ned: What is it?

Shuri: You are Peter's best friends, am I correct?

Ned: Yeah, sure, what about it?

Shuri: You know a lot of stuff about him? The things he doesn't share with the Avengers, right?

MJ: Peter... he likes to keep things to himself, you know that but yeah we know a lot of stuff that they don't know.

Shuri: Then you two probably know the jerk who bullies Peter.

MJ and Ned looked at each other. They know that, they saw it. They talked to Peter about it. They did their best to help but they can only do so much.

MJ: Yes.

Shuri: Name.

Ned: No.

Shuri: What the—Why not?

MJ: You have to ask Peter yourself. He's gonna tell you, he trust you. You're his friend too.

Shuri: He wouldn't even tell Stark. You think he'll tell me?

Ned: Mr. Stark is different. The Avengers are different. They will murder for Peter, that we know. You, however can be conviced to not do anything.

MJ: If Peter wants to protect his bullies from being murdered by the Avengers, you bet your life that he is gonna keep them protected.

Shuri: Bullies? Them? There's more?

Ned: Look Shuri, we are not the most popular kids in the school. We are not part of the 'it people'. High School is mean to anyone who enters it.

Shuri: Why doesn't Peter fight back? He trains with the Avengers. If Peter wasn't so nice he can take them down if he wants to. You saw him fight. The Avengers know that he keeps holding back in every sparring match.

Peter, appearing out of nowhere: Just because I could, doesn't mean I should, Shuri.

The three looked at the curly haired boy.

Shuri: How'd you know we were here?

Peter: I invited my best friends to stay for the weekend. I would never think they would loose their way to the penthouse, especially with Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y. around.

Peter: Shuri, I'll tell you when you visit next time, I promise but I'm not gonna tell you when I know someone is listening to our conversations.

Shuri: You can beat the sh*t out of those jerks, Peter.

Peter: I know, but I couldn't then, so, I shouldn't now. I trained with super soldiers and skilled assassins and spies. I don't know how much strength I'm gonna use if I so much punch them back.

Ned: That's true, Peter is so used to punching the Avengers that he could really do some damage to his bullies.

MJ: Remember when Peter got kidnapped and beat the total crap out of his kidnappers?

The teens just smiled at the memory. They don't know what those kidnappers told Peter for him to beat them but when they saw the aftermath of what happened they knew whatever those kidnapper said was not something you repeat to Peter.

Shuri: At least give me a hint.

MJ: His name rhymes with rash. He is basically is a rash too.

Peter: MJ

MJ: What? It's true.

Shuri: That's it?

Ned: Yup! We'll tell you everything when you visit again. We can go to that new coffee shop near our school.
———

Shuri: How about your crush? Do I know her?

Peter: What is it with you and the Avengers and your obsession with my crush?

Shuri: Come on! Tell me!

Ned: Oh, you know her, we talked about her sometimes, you don't remember?

Shuri: We don't talk about any other people aside from the Avengers.

MJ: No, no, Ned's right. We told you about her. Why don't you remember?

Shuri: You are playing with me.

Peter: No, we're not.

Peter, looking at Ned and MJ: Should I tell her?

The two just smiled at the boy and nodded. Shuri's hologram was confused to whatever they are telling her. She did not remember them telling her the name of Peter's crush. Not even a letter.

Peter: Well, she's actually my girlfriend now.

Shuri: What?!

MJ: They've been dating for about 6 months now, is that right, loser?

Ned: 6 months? Wasn't it just 4?

Peter: It's 6 months. You found out about it 4 months ago. MJ knew from the very start.

Ned: Oh, yeah. Still upset with you MJ. You didn't even share the tea with me.

MJ: It's not my fault you didn't notice.

Peter: Yeah, I think it was obvious.

Shuri: Who is she?

Peter: Ms. Potts gives the best dating advice.

Ned: It's actually funny that her parents thought that Peter was just a friend.

MJ: He cuddled her when we were staying at her place for movie nights. Her parents thought they were the most adorable best of friends.

Ned: But things went south when they told them that they were in fact dating. That got a good scolding.

Peter: I picked her up from her house. Told her parents we were going out for a picnic. I even brought flowers with me. I thought they knew by that point. She said she told them.

MJ: But don't worry. I think they love Peter more than their own daughter.

Peter: Doubt it.

Ned: They are so cute together, Shuri. You should see them.

Shuri: Who is she?!

The three just laugh at the Princess. MJ stood up and link her arms with the two.

MJ: Pay close attention next time, Princess.

The three winked at the Princess and left the room.

Shuri: What the—-

Shuri: Get back here!