Prologue

Rias POV
Akeno: Rias, it happened again.

Rias: I see.

Koneko left by herself again on the same day.

The 18th of every month she does this.

She tells no one where she goes and it worries me.

Asia: S-Should we follow her?

Issei: I think we should. Something could happen to her! Some guy could kidnap her and have his way with her!

Rias: Issei, please calm down. Koneko is strong, I know she can handle herself. But Asia is right, we should follow her to see what's happening.

Everyone was nodding in agreement. We left the clubhouse to follow my first rook.

3rd Person POV
Rias and her peerage followed Koneko everywhere. They first saw her go inside a market and she came out with flowers.

But there was something else up with Koneko.

She was wearing black.

Everywhere.

They group continued to follow Koneko until they saw that she was going to a forest.

They followed her inside and saw a magic circle appear in front of her.

And out came.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Kuroka.

Everyone had a shocked look.

Issei prepared his Boosted Gear, ready to attack Kuroka if she did anything.

But Kuroka did nothing.

She just stared at her younger sister, and she was also holding flowers.

The two were just looking at each other, and then, the two walked together deeper into the forest.

Rias was feeling uneasy. It was very unusual to see her rook like this around her sister.

Everyone was concerned at this point.

They followed them into the forest and saw them standing still in front of what seemed to be a stone.

Kuroka and Koneko bent down and set the flowers down.