Ch. 0 Prologue

~Hello this is the day Izuku found out he was being cheated on lets say this is before the U.S.J to make things interesting, lets also say Izuku is of legal age so the Cops. don't start banging down my door.~

Izuku was walking through the park, he had just got some ice cream for him and Ochako as they agreed to meet here 2 days prior.

'I really hope I picked her favourite flavor.' Izuku thought making sure to walk quickly so his and her ice cream didn't melt.

~2 days after the Quirk Apprehension Test~

Izuku had finally gained up the confidence to ask Ochako out. It was a little early to most people sure, but Ochako showed him some of the compassion he had only received from a select few.

He acted on impulse, it wasn't his fault. He just acted on what his brain thought it needed.

~Back to the present~

Izuku was walking to the pond Ochako said she was going to be at. The next few minutes would feel like his last.

Izuku was about 20 feet from the pond, there he saw Ochako on the bench next to the pond under the Sakura tree cuddling with and kissing the person he despised most.

Kastuki Bakugou

Izuku dropped the ice cream, Ochako heard the crushing of the cone as it collided with the ground. There she saw Izuku on the verge of tears.

Before she could even get off the bench and run up to him to say something. He was gone he had ran home at top speed.

While he was running the only things that were going through his mind were.

'Why would she.' 'Was it just me.'

As soon as he got home he ran up to his room and immediately closed and locked the door. All that could be heard from the outside was the faint sound of Izuku crying.

Inko wasn't even there to help him in his time of need. They both planned to be on dates, she was on a date with AllMight.

Izuku didn't know where to go from here.

'All I can hope is that it gets better from here.'

~*End of Chapter*~

~First Chapter done, let me know what you guys think.~