Chapter 1

Not edited
I wake up to the loud echoing sound of my doorbell ringing now filling my empty condo with noise.
"Who could be at my door this early on a Sunday morning"? I whisper to myself slowly making my way out my comfortable bed ,down some stairs and into my hard floored cold foyer.
Looking out the peep hole I see exactly who it is.
I swing the door open "eww what do you want"? I ask playfully

"Girl you know you want me here,anyways I'm here to take you to breakfast".

"Lamar it's 4:10am" I say looking back at the clock on the wall

"I hop is open twenty four hours a day and seven days a week lets go".

"Can I get dressed first maybe brush my teeth?"

"You look fine, it's no fashion show it'll be empty".

"What about brushing my teeth"?

"Yea you go handle that, nobody want yo hot breath in they face all morning".

"Shut up, my breath is not hot..it's cool like me".
Darting up stairs I head to my bathroom and scrub my teeth for a few minutes and wash my face,exciting my restroom I head for my closet trying to change my clothes real quickly
"I told you you're wearing that Telly".
"Fine!" I say shoving my messy hair into a bun with the elastic band that was once on my wrist.
Walking out my door and out into the driveway Lamar teasingly chokes out in between laughs

"nice bunny slippers you dork".

"Shut up, you made me wear it."
We peeled out the driveway and made our way to "I hop", the car ride was pretty basic we just listened to music while we sang along.
Lamar is my best friend, we have been cool for a long time and I really love the guy.
He's been there for me whenever I needed him.
Lamar turns off the car and walks us into the place.
"Why do you get to dress all nice"? I ask noticing how nice he looked

"Because I didn't have time to wait for you to get dressed"

"True"

We take our seats in a small booth, we were seated immediately mainly because the place was dead but also because this is a usual spot for us.
Everyone that works here knows us.
The cute waitress with shoulder length hair that was in hot curls takes our order her name is Cindy.
"The usual?"
"Yes". Lamar and I say in sync
"Okay love we'll have it out for yalls real soon, orange juice and coffee two creams one sugar right?
"Yes ma'am" Lamar says slowly
Cindy walks away with a small wink she threw to Lamar
"When are you going to man up and talk to her".

"When you shut up,I don't like her "

"Aww shut up yes you do , you bring me here every chance you get just to see her..what if she finds a new job?" "Go talk to her".

"Whatever".

As our "breakfast " played out we talked about this and that, after finishing Cindy came and cleared plates as we payed the bill Lamar putting in half and I putting in the other half. We got up and headed for the door.

" umm...wait for me out front I have to pee".

"Yea alright pea bladder".

I didn't actually have to pee but I know lamb likes this girl and she seems cool so I figured I get her number and fix them up #babycupid

"Hey I thought you and Lamar left already".

"Yea we're on our way out now, he had to take a phone call....but speaking of phones he would like your number".

"He wants my number?"
"Are you sure?"
"You won't be upset if I give it to him would you?"
" I don't want to intrude-".

I stopped her in mid conversation

"Oh my god hahaha no me and Lamar are just friends".

"Oh okay, just making sure you know .Yes of course he can have my number". "He's so cute I can't believe he wants my number.... "She trailed off writing her number down on the paper before handing it off she kissed the napkin leaving a smudge of her ruby red lipstick on it.

"Bye Cindy I'll make sure he calls you as soon as possible".

"Kay Kay see you soon tells".

Getting into the all black g-class matted I see. Lamar banging his head and singing to "our" song.

"I'm like "hey, what's up, hello I said chiming in

"Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove,
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go".
We said together singing along to the song, reaching over he turned the radio down

"Whats up,what took you so long you shitted huh?"

"Uh no actually I was being baby Cupid, I didn't go to the restroom".

"Baby Cupid"?
"I don't know about that you sho is as short as his flying ass though".

"See now I'm not giving you her number".

"Who's number, you got Cindy's number NOOO SHUT UP!! He said jumping up and down cheering like a big ass kid at a football game

"Yea I sure did ." I said handing Lamar the napkin"

"Ohhhhhoooo shit she kissed it to, I'm so in there Telly thank you so much."

"I knew you liked her haha"

"Yea so what"

"Anyways what's next it's half past five where we heading".

"I'm taking you back home I have to go to work"

"Here you go with "working for someone famous" again I said quoting with my fingers.

"I don't know why you don't believe me, how about you come meet him yourself? "

" okay but If it is true I can't meet him in my pajamas you goof I have to change".
" I'll drop you off and pick you up  nineish we'll go to a club"
"Alrighty don't go all rent a celeb on me Lamar"
"Don't you worry your pretty little head, just look good because we'll definitely be seen".

Sorry guys Abel will appear in the next chapter this is my first story so please give me feedback on how I'm doing and also what you would like to see vote and comment
Follow on Instagram @torontovoxo if you're xo  please and thank you