Bye bye Niki~

OKAY SO SORRY I HAVENT UODATED IN A WHILE
also for this niki will ony have 1 life instead of 3
cause she has three, look at top for proof
Alsp, pretty much all of this chapter is triggering so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrators POV*

Wilbur was wandering around, thinking of things he could cook for Niki Nihachu, when he realized he could just mix instant damage II and poison potions together!

Maybe he could even get her to drink it if he used a bit of food colouring to make it look like ketchup, mustard, or some other condiment. That's kinda sus, Wilbur.

He thought about going to Tommy's or maybe even Tubbo's old place to look for potions, but no.

He decided he was going to Techno's. Techno was still hibernating, after all. Plus, Techno doesn't wake up for anything when sleeping.

This meant that no one could stop him!

Wilbur began his journey to the frozen lands Techno called home.

*+*Time skip to when he's at the snow biome*+*

Wilbur waltzed into Technoblade's cottage like he owned the place. With Techno asleep, Wilbur kinda did own it.

He looked through Techno's chests, quickly finding the potions chest.

He looked through everything, then he found the instant damage and poison potions.

He spilled a bit of the liquids out onto the floor, which he ignored. What's the worst that could happen from some puddles?

Then he mixed the potions into a murky, dark looking colour. He then searched for the dyes, which he quickly found.

After making a soy-sauce-ish colour, he left to find Niki Nihachu. It's poison time, he thought to himself and chuckled.

Not long after he returned, he wandered towards the old L'manburg, where he found Niki.

"Niki! I'm really sorry about earlier! I hope you can forgive me" Wilbur said, acting as if he was full of sorrow and regret. He was not.

"Oh! It's quite alright, Wilbur! I hope you can excuse my actions as well." Niki looked down, feeling genuine guilt.

"Yes, yes I do. Now, on another note, I bet you 10 diamonds you can't drink this whole bottle of soy sauce!" Wilbur betted her, getting a bit impatient.

"Alright! Deal!" Niki agreed.

She snatched the bottle from Wilbur's hands and began to chug it.

Not long after she finished, the potions began to work.

"W-wilbur...was this actually s-" Niki started but was cut off by a cough.

Then another.

Then yet another.

She was thrown into a coughing fit, followed by blood, and then her breakfast.

"Wilb-" Niki tried to say, but was unable to as she started coughing once more.

She soon collapsed into her blood and vomit, finally dying.

Wilbur could've cared less. He only stood there, watching with a bored expression.

As soon as Wilbur was sure Niki was dead, he walked away from her corpse and went to find Ranboo.

Yes, Ranboo. DOUBLE KILL B*TCH!

He found Ranboo, who was alone, so Wilbur crept up behind him. Ranboo suddenly turned around, jumping away slightly.

Wilbur took advantage of Ranboo's surprise, and tied him up with the rope he was holding.

Then he dragged Ranboo away, Monokuma-style, to a lone dunk tank. Wilbur had set it up earlier. He had planned this.

He put Ranboo on the dunk tank seat, grumbling as Ranboo struggled and screamed for help.

Eventually, Ranboo gave up. No one was coming to save him.

He was trapped on the seat above the water, his feet dangling low enough for them to be in the water.  

He hissed as the water burned the tips of his toes. "Pull up your feet." Wilbur demanded.

"O-Okay" Ranboo nervously listened, pulling his feet up enough so they weren't in the water.

The position was uncomfortable, but he didn't want his feet to be more burned than they already were.

Wilbur then went out to find you. He was going to bring you to the dunk tank, smiling at the plans he had.

When he finally found you, he drugged you. Then he headed to the tank, humming a tune to himself as he carried you.

When you eventually woke up, he splashed slowness and mining fatigue potions on you.

He wanted to be extra sure you couldn't escape. He wanted this to go exactly as planned.

"Ranboo has been found guilty." Wilbur started "Time for the punishment!" He finished.

"Throw a rock at the target" He demanded, holding a sword close to you. He had taken your belongings, which included weapons.

You threw the rock, shaking a bit.

You missed, which was on purpose.

"Do it again"

You threw another rock, aiming slightly to the left this time. The rock landed where you aimed.

"Again."

You kept on throwing, until eventually you hit the target by accident.

The second the rock hit the target, your eyes widened slightly in fear.

There was a loud click, and the seat dropped a screaming Ranboo into the water.

You winced, knowing how much it probably hurt him.

Ranboo's skin reacted very poorly to the water. Patches of skin were being eaten away quicker than others as his blood started to mix with the water.

He struggled and tried to get out of the rope, and you watched as more bubbles floated up. He was starting to drown.

You wanted to help, you wanted to rescue him so badly, but Wilbur was standing right beside you.

He still had the sword, and the sick bastard was smiling at the pained gurgles of Ranboo.

You watched as the last of the bubbles floated up to the surface. Ranboo's eyes dimmed.

It was a horrifying sight, really, seeing Ranboo in a tank full of his blood and water, which was still eating away at his skin.

Since Wilbur was laughing at Ranboo's death, you tried to run.

You were close to the exit, but you were stopped by a now-aware and angy Wilbur standing in front of you.

He was blocking you from escaping. He drugged you once more, which you didn't notice until it was too late.

You were awake no more, now collapsed on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLEEFHANGR >:)
HAVE FUN FIGURING OUT WHA WILL HAPPEN NET HAHHAHAHA