4 Weeks Left of Summer Part 2

Despite slandering Owen 45 minutes earlier I would be a humongous liar if I said that white boy didn't rock my shit that night. An award winning Tinder hookup, hands down. There were fire works, sparks, hell I even saw stars. But there were rules, my rules. Never sleep with the same guy twice and never get into a relationship. Therefore, 5 minutes into our make out session, stumbling up the stairs towards his bedroom, I decided I needed to make the most of it.

"Oh, shit!" I squealed, fingers tangled into his blond head of waves. "Oh my god."

I was naked from the waist down while my thighs were held apart by Owen's death grip. Hearing my cries he chuckled in between my legs, forcing out another lucid moan. I had to admit he was good at what he does. If I didn't have major commitment issues and trust problems I would definitely come back for seconds.

"God you're so hot," he wiped his mouth before eagerly taking my lower lip into his mouth. His tongue swiped across my upper lips, asking permission to go further to which I had no objections.

His large hands snuck under my t-shirt, lightly running his blunt nails across my skin. As I shivered from his intimate touches I fumbled with the waist band of his basketball shorts. A few tugs later his shorts were around his thighs and my hand was down his boxers.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Take this off."

He pulled at my loose shirt before yanking it above my head to expose my naked breasts. Yes I had gone braless. What use would it do to wear one if it's just going to end up on his floor anyway?

"Damn. You have pretty boobs."

I would have spent more time wondering if that was a compliment or a total turn off if he hadn't suddenly ripped his boxers off. Needless to say, the boy was packing and I couldn't wait to have my back completely broken.

I stroked him lazily as he left a trail of kisses inbetween my boobs. Growing inpatient, I pushed my chest closer towards him without thinking. Again, he gave me that irritating yet intoxicating smirk and cupped one of my breasts. In one swift movement he began to suck on one of my tits while he fondeled the other. God was this boy great with his tongue.

As he swirled his tongue around my nipple I only got hornier. "Mmm," my hips bucked up towards his equally naked lower half. "Just get on with it. Please."

Silently, Owen reached over towards his side table and pulled out a condom. I watched him carefully as he ripped open the package and slid the latex over his dick. The boy was already hot but the layer of sweat that made his tan skin and buldging muscles glisten against the dim bedroom lighting made him a hundred times sexier.

"How do you want me?" Owen snapped me out of my brief daydream. I looked up at him straddling my body, his hands out to the side as if he was presenting himself to me. Trying not stare at his dick that was practically threatening to poke out my eye, I focused on his gorgeous face.

"How do I want...you?" I asked. I had never been asked that while hooking up with anyone. And believe me, I've hooked up with a lot of people.

"Yeah like do you want to ride me or like we can do a little doggystyle action. I'm also good with missionary or if you want to do something crazier just-"

"Oh my god shut up," I snorted. I had been holding in a laugh as I watched him ramble. He has done this before right? The thought did cross my mind but we were already this close to having sex. I am definitely not in the mood to unpack that right now.

"Ok how about this," I said lowly. My manicured finger nail traced the defined line of his abs while I stared seductively into his wide eyes. "You can have me anyway you want as long its hard, fast, and the best sex I've ever had."

"Fuck," he whined. "You're so hot." He seemed to say that a lot.

Owen gave me one more deep kiss before he ushered me onto the center of his bed. He had me on my knees, legs spread, and chest pressed against the sheets. If I wasn't already so turned on right now I probably would've been a bit self-conscious about the position I was in. But honestly, all I kept thinking about was Owen pounding me into his creaky ass bed.

I felt his hand graze over my lower back, continuing to feel up the roundness of my ass. I jumped a bit when his tip brushed over my entrance. I was itching to sit back on his dick but I did tell him he could do whatever he wanted to me, with some conditions of course.

He seemed to get the message and with one stroke, he was fully inside of me. I clutched his sheets at the impact, a silent cry struggling to leave my throat. He didn't give me chance to adjust as his hips hit against my skin at a strong and rapid pace. I had no control over the noises that escaped my mouth and I didn't care. I was in pure bliss.

The pressure between my legs grew quickly, causing them tremble. I don't know if our bodies were made for each other or he was just crafter by the gods but every stroke he took brought me to the edge of an orgasm. He layed across my back, our bodies so close I could feel the heat radiating off of him. His hand snuck between my legs and that almost did it for me. I squeezed onto him and his hips stuttered in response.

"Shit," he growled against my ear.

Without a warning he stood up on his knees but pulled me up with him. With his hand pressed firmly against my lower stomach and the other wrapped around my torso, he thrusted into me so roughly that I could barely breathe.

"Oh!" I screamed. "Oh my god I'm gonna-"

I didn't think it was even possible but he picked up the pace. I briefly questioned his supernatural stamina before my mind became fuzzy.

"Cum for me baby," Owen whispered into my ear.

That's all it took for an orgasm to shake through my entire body. I was stunned. Amazed. With a fair share of good hookups I've never had sex this good. Hell sometimes I didn't even finish.

As I caught my breathe Owen pulled out after getting me through the most euphoric orgasm I've experienced. I collapsed onto my back and then propped myself up onto my elbows.

"Damn," Owen chuckled. "That was hot as hell"

I shook my head and shyly laughed before I noticed the completely empty condom.

"Did you not?..." I motioned towards his crotch.

"Oh yeah but it definitely wasn't you! You just seemed tired I didn't want to make you-"

I rolled my eyes before grabbing him by the shoulders and guiding him back towards the best. After I laid him down I started to jerk him off. His hand cupped the back of my head as we kissed. This time it was sensual, almost too intimate for my liking.

I moved down his body as Owen watched me with his big puppy eyes. With him in my hand I licked up his member before swirling my tongue around the head. He hissed and watched as his hands gripped the surrounding fabric.

"Ugh," Owen gasped. "Wait wait! I'm gonna come."

I pulled off of him with a pop and stroked him until completion. His hips shook as he released all over his upper body. Owen didn't move a muscle as he recovered. A sudden wave of exhaustion hit me and I shuffled over to lay down next to him. It wasn't until I was half asleep that Owen got out of bed.

"Hey, I'm gonna get something to clean up."

I muttered something that must have resembled a "yes" because I heard him open the bathroom door.
I don't really remember what happened after because I fell asleep soon after. However, I do know that it was in fact the best sex I have ever had.

A/N: This is kinda the first scene like this that I have written or even published. So sorry if this isn't that good but I wanted to try something like this out. Plus scenes like this were mentioned or requested in one of my current books and I thought I could test the waters here. I am open to some suggestion but please remember to be respectful!! Thanks for the support guys!