The Nun and The Game

Start from the beginning

She also tells me that Issei defended Rias's honer at the cost of him being knocked into the roof of the club room, I gained some new respect for him and I decide to help them train.

I also ask Asia if she would like to tag along so I can watch her and maybe teach her some medical ninjutsu as she would make a great medical ninja.

After some small talk and getting more details, Grayfia stands to leave but not before saying...

"And you mentioned being hungry so I made you some (F/F) while I was waiting."

I go starry eyed and yell...

"Thank you big sis!"

I then run into the kitchen and she chuckles at me, she says goodbye to Asia before disappearing into a teleportation circle.

Asia joins me in the kitchen, we eat and talk to het to know each other a bit better.

We then get ready for bed after I text Rias offering to help with training, she was more than whiling to have us so I shower and show Asia to her room for the foreseeable future.

Time skip to the rating game (Because I want the stuff they learned to be a surprise)

POV Rias

"This is my final chance at freedom!" I think to myself as I look at the map of the fake school and devise a plan.

"Koneko, Issei your job is to secure the gym, if we get the gym we have a strong foothold on the map so it's very important." I say, they nod and leave.

I turn to Kiba

"As for you Kiba I need you to watch the perimeter and eliminate anyone that gets too close, Akeno you stay hidden and provide artillery support when needed." I order, they nod and head out leaving me and my new peerage member, as well as my temporary one, alone.

"Asia you stay here with me as your not a combat type so I'll protect you and you support me from behind." I say

"Right, I'll do my best!" She says full of determination.

"And that's all we ask." (Y/N) says as he pats her head and I see the poor thing blush up a storm.

I chuckle and thank Lucifer for Riser's arrogant nature and big bro for letting this happen.

Flashback before the game

"It'll be a hard fight with their superior number." Kiba says and I hate to agree even with the addition of Asia we're out numbered.

"Your Knight is right Rias, you should just forfeit now and save yourself the embarrassment." Riser says as he and his peerage walk down the hall, big brother is about to say something when his cut off by a new voice.

"The only embarrassment here is your sorry ass." (Y/N) says as he appears from his portal.

Riser frowns and his Queen goes to say something, but the words die in her throat thanks to a glare from (Y/N), he may act like a child from time to time but make him serious and he's scary as Hell, she physically flinches and gulps before looking down in defeat.

"If numbers are a problem then let him participate." Riser points to (Y/N) and we all go wide eye and mentioned person says...

"I have no problem with that if you don't." He says looking at me and Sirzechs, to which we nod and he grins then says...

"Looks like we got the green light, chicken shit."

Riser looks pissed and walks away mumbling something about putting him in his place.

Once he's out of ear shot all but (Y/N) and Issei burst out laughing much to the brown haired boys confusion, he looks around with a raised eyebrow and asks...

"Did I miss the joke?"

After we collect ourselves Sirzechs answers him with...

"Issei, my little brother is almost as strong as I am."

Issei then grows a shocked expression and looks towards the man of attention.

"Why do you think some of my nicknames are "The Harbinger of Destruction" or "The Devil's Executioner"?" He says with a bit of pride in his voice.

Issei looks lost but smile and says...

"The dude just screwed himself, didn't he?"

Flashback over

"Rias we've got two pawns and a Rook, are we clear to engage?" Koneko says

"President I have four pawns on my end."Kiba reports.

"I'm almost charged, madam president." Akeno says.

With a deep breath and a thumbs up from (Y/N) I say...

"In that case operation: Phoenix Crush is a go!"

"Yes ma'am!" They say and the fight for my future begins.

Cliff hanger, at I a nice writer?