𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

My father stood as well, smiling at Bakugou. "We are. Bakugou, right?"

"Yeah. Bakugou Katsuki," He said, taking my father's extended hand.

"I hope Y/n isn't too much of a clingy little bitch," Miyu grinned, standing up as well. "I'm Miyu. The two glaring ones are Jonah and Keiji."

"I'm sorry for before," Bakugou said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was just trying to get her out of there before anything bad could happen."

I shifted my weight from one leg to the other, making Bakugou look back at me. He frowned. I shot him a look that screamed 'don't say anything'.

I didn't want my parents to know what happened. They would freak if they found out I'd been kidnapped. I didn't want them to worry even more than they already were. I'd hidden most of the bandages under Bakugou's hoodie and my sweatpants, but if I moved the right way, they would be visible under the collar. And that's what happened.

"What the fuck is that?" Jonah said quickly, spotting the white under the hoodie. I tensed up as he walked towards me, but he didn't touch me. Bakugou grabbed his wrist before he could.

"Don't touch her," He said lowly.

Jonah's eyes narrowed. "Get the fuck off me before I fucking kill you. You will not tell me I can't touch my sister."

"I'm telling you not to touch her because it hurts her," Bakugou snapped, eyes narrowing.

"Guys," I said, pushing them apart. "It's okay. Katsuki's just wary because I..I f-fell down the stairs at UA."

Miyu and my mother burst into laughter as my face reddened with the fake embarrassment. Jonah looked at me in shock. Both males dropped their arms, making me sigh quietly with relief.

"S-Stop laughing at me!" I cried.

"Y/n, why don't you and Bakugou go upstairs for a while? You both look horrible," My father said. "You look like you both could get some sleep."

"Wait, Dad, you're letting them go upstairs? Alone?" Keiji asked, lips parting in shock.

"I trust them," He said, sitting back on the couch. "Y/n isn't a horny teenager like you three were."

"Dad! That is so not--"

"I suggest the two of you go upstairs while it's decently quiet," My mother said. "I'll come up to check on you later."

"Okay," I said, grabbing Bakugou's hand. I led him upstairs, turning down the hall to my room.

Immediately, he laughed. "You're such a fucking nerd!" He said, looking at the bookshelf in my room. I glared at him.

"Shut it, All Might fanboy," I grinned, making his smirk fall.

"Shut up," He said, tossing his bag onto the floor.

"Oh," My mother poked her head into the room. "I have this. I don;t know if you'll use it, but your father insisted I bring it."

"Oh, thanks," Bakugou said, taking the box from my mother.

"We'll see you two later," She said, closing my door.

"Katsu, you don't have to sleep on the floor," I said.

"I'm not gonna piss your brothers off more," He muttered.

I sat up. "You've been awfully nice today,too."

"Huh?" He looked over at me. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm always nice!"

"Katsuki, you literally yelled a threat at Deku the moment he turned a corner. You are the opposite of nice," I said.

Bakugou glared at me lightly as he set up the air bed. "How're your injuries?"

Unconsciously, I touched the bandages on my stomach. "Fine."

"Are you hurting again?" He asked. "You kept shifting around downstairs."

"I'll be fine, Katsuki," I said. "Let me get some blankets--"

"I'll get them," He said, standing up. "You shouldn't move around so much. Where are they?"

I sighed, pointing to my closet. He opened the door, shifting through the bottom before returning with the pile of blankets. I propped my face in my hands, watching him move around my room.

"Katsuki..." I called softly.

"What?" He said, not looking at me.

"Never mind,"

He rolled his eyes.

I considered telling him about what Dabi and Shigaraki said. I wanted to know if it was true. But I decided against it. If it came down to it, I'm sure I would figure it out. Besides, I was promised answers. I can only hope they'll stick to their words and tell me everything.

I couldn't sleep. Bakugou was lying on his side, facing me, eyes closed. He looked peaceful, and I suddenly felt bad as I looked at the bags under his eyes. He'd stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital. In fact, Bakugou had stayed beside me in this whole endeavor. I was grateful for him.

"You jus' gonna stare at me the whole time?" He said, his tired voice filling the air, making me jump. I felt my face warm as he opened his eyes, pretty ruby eyes falling on my e/c eyes. "What's the matter?"

"Just can't sleep. Sorry," I said quietly. Bakugou stared at me for a minute before sighing. He rolled off the mattress, climbing in my bed instead. I felt my eyes widen, my face flushing with heat when he slipped under the covers.

"K-Katsu--?"

"Shut up," He grumbled sleepily, pulling me in his arms. He let my head rest on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Go to sleep, dummy. I said I wouldn't let anything get you."

I felt my body ease up. I sighed quietly, letting my arms wrap around his neck. I nuzzled closer to him.

"Thank you, Katsuki."

"I'm your soulmate," He whispered. I felt my eyes widen when he pressed his lips to my forehead. "This is my job."

"Yeah," I smiled. "My soulmate."

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1410 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜