Mindless Behavior Imagine *Prodigy*

You and Prod has just started dating, about three months now. It's been magical, you've been an MB fan forever, and actually being able to date your favorite MB member, Prod, well that's just a dream come true. It was all perfect and adorable, until today, when you and Prod kind of had a fight.

-*Previously* In Prod's Bedroom -

Y/N- Babe your phone just got a message!

Prod- Okay hun, Does it says who sent it?

Y/N- Uhm... No....

Prod- Uhh... Okay, just read it, I'm in the shower!

Y/N- *Reads message- Hey Prod baby, I'm missing you so much, I can't wait to see you tonight*.. Her words bounced across the walls of the room and had a deafening echo in your ears.

Prod- *comes out of shower* Hey babe, what did it say?

Y/N- *Runs out of room & cries* (The front door is locked so you can't get out, so you frantically bang on the doorknob, hoping it would break and you could break out of here)

Prod- *Reads text message* Shit! Y/N Come back here! We need to talk!

Y/N- HOW COULD YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Prod- *His mood changes and his face is covered with this completely dark facial expression* Me? You're not the BEST girlfriend you know! Plus I'm a celebrity for crying out loud! You expect me to only be with only YOU!?!

Y/N- *You're SHOCKED!... COMPLETELY SHOCKED* I may of dreamt of you, and being with you, but your personality is not a dream at all! I'm freaking done with you & this pathetic, flimsy relationship. That I foolishly thought was actually great! 

Prod- *Opens door angrily* Then go already!

Y/N- *Tears flow out of your eyes like a waterfall* Goodbye Prodigy.... *Leaves & Rushes to your dorm*

-The Next Day-

Y/N- *Stays in bed all day, weep and eat chocolate to ease the pain*

(Someone knocks on the door)

Y/N- *Wipes eyes and gains enough strength to open door* p-prod?

Prod- *Looks down at you with the most adorable big brown eyes you've ever seen* I was an ass yesterday. I realized that when I sat at home only being able to think of you. I'm sooo sorry about that other girl, she practically seduced me, I was lonely & vulnerable, when I was on tour without you. Of course I don't expect you to expect me to just go around with a bunch of girls. Y/N You're not my number one girl, you're my only girl, and that's the way it'll stay forever whether you or I like it or not... I say this in the most apologetic way I possible could, I'm so sorry for hurting you Y/N & I never want to see you tear up like that ever again, not for anyone, because no one deserves your tears.

Y/N- *Tears race to your eyes* Babe.. I missed you soo much! *Runs & kisses Prod*

Prod- *Stop kissing for a moment, but your so close to eachother you can feel eachother's hearts beat* I love you.

Y/N- *Smiles* I love you too. *Continues kissing Prod passionately*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Til Next Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So stay tune to see what YOU & PROD experience next.