So you do have a heart?

Start from the beginning

It doesn't phase her, his high pitched voice didn't make well for intimidation attempts, and if anything this statement more amused her than anything else.

"I'm sorry Shortstack." She says barely able to stop herself from laughing.

"Sorry Shortstack." The other girl parrots, however hers however sounded genuine.

Without a moments hesitation he quickly aimed a heavy cross jab at the tall girl's solar plexus. It connected, and unprepared she stuttered from the pain and struggled to get her footing and finally fell to the ground hitting the concrete with a big thud. He had a small smile come across his face as saw that his work was done and started on his way to the mini stop to complete his original mission.

'Brave, but foolish, hope this teaches her a lesson' He says himself.

Only a little bit after walking away he heard footsteps behind him, two pairs in fact, looking behind him he saw the two girls following him like two lost puppies.

"Need another?" Yuka says taking up his stance once again ready to fight.

"No, no, I really should have respected you, I just wanted to say I'm sorry erm." She says before pausing.

She thought to herself,  and realized that she didn't know his name. She couldn't properly apologize without it, and the sting deep in her core reminded he why she shouldn't call him 'Shortstack' again. 

"Psycho Chan?" She says unsure of even herself.

"You know what, I'll take it." Yuka says before continuing on his way to the mini stop.

The tall one kept on following him, and signaled for the other one to follow. She obeyed, and Yuka soon had not one, but two parasites following him around. He let them do so for a while before turning about face and raising up his hands to a fighting stance.

"Why are you following me?" He says irritated.

"We don't have anything to do," The tall one said.

"Nothing at all!" The other added.

"Well why don't you figure something out that doesn't have to do with me." He says his annoyance growing.

"Hmmm, nah, this is way more fun." She replied.

"Way more!" the other parroted.

Looking to the two of them he realized no matter what he threw at them, they would not go away, and any attempt to persuade them to leave him alone would be in vein.

"You know what, let's go." He says begrudgingly inviting them.

The Trio started making their way to the ministop. The blazing sun spared not man, child, woman, alien, and certainly not vampires.

By the time all three of them made it to the door of the store all three of them were sweaty beyond belief, and absolutely miserable. Yuka reached to his hip to put his shirt back on, only to realize that it wasn't there anymore.

"Hey, did one of you take my shirt?" He asked.

The two looked at each other, neither of them took his shirt, however despite their innocence, they were unsure of their chances of escaping the wrath of Psycho Chan. The two girls were reminded of only minutes before when they saw firsthand the type of damage he could do.

"I didn't take it." She replies.

"I didn't either." The other adds on.

"Well this is great, where the hell is it then?" He says out loud.