•19•

✼ ••┈๑⋅⋯ ୨ 『••✎••』୧ ⋯⋅๑┈ •• ✼

<

<SO...Midoriya doesn't know how to choose, but you? I see a long list there>> I turn around to see Shoto and I look at my paper seeing, in fact, a lot of pro-hero agencies...

I hear a sigh and I see in the corner of my eye a certain annoyed and anti-social blonde that looks at me mad, but I just kinda gave up on him now, I can't have a relationship with someone that keeps pushing me away. <<I don't know...I've never been in any other city, and here I see just cities that are far away and I really don't know how to move in an unknown city, what are you choosing? >> he looks at my paper from over my shoulder and his finger goes on a particular name, Hero number two, or if we have to be more particular, his father. <<Really? We didn't talk much about it but I know you're not exactly best friends with your dad>>

<<Midoriya made me understand with one of his speeches that I'm not my father, and that I won't become him just by using the quirk I have from him here and then, even think I prefer the ice side you know? But I have to unlock my left side too if I want to prove him wrong by becoming a hero so I'm trying to focus on that>> I nod and just keep looking at the list of internships, I don't know much about Shoto's past, and he doesn't know about mine either, but I don't want to force him tell me...i appreciate things more if they come naturally.

<<Would it...woukd it bother you if I accept your father's offer? He's the best on the list and a reference from him would help me a lot, I understand if you don't want to for some reason that you're not ready to talk about->> he stops my rambling with a hand on my shoulder that takes me back to reality and I shut up looking shyly ay him.

<<Not at all, actually a little moral support is welcome, and I'd be more than happy to help you with your future, even if it means taking to my father>> I smile at him in that moment of silence, at least I'm at peace with myself and I don't have to worry anymore about choosing among the agencies, but I think I'll have to worry about something else.

About what, you ask? Maybe, just maybe, about the chair that basically just flies across the room, followed by Bakugo that storms outside the class without looking back.

No, I'm not going to worry about it, this...this thing we have, this toxic thing between us where I run behind him waiting to be kicked in the ass again, I'm tired of it, and I'm genuinely sick of it.

Bakugo is just a person that at the moment is too complicated for me, and even tho I had to do with these kind of people of my life, at least those wanted some one by their side, they wanted to change, they wanted some bond that would keep them on earth.

But he doesn't, he sees bonds like weaknesses, and these kind of people don't like when people like me try to make them think about it, they don't like being forced to change, it just has to happen because of something out of their control makes the naturally change, but for him...i think nothing would be enough to make him change.

The only thing I can do now is focus on myself, on the people around me that want to be around me, and on what I'm going to do during the internship.

I need stable things in my life right now, and some blonde bomb that could explode with just a funny breath, even tho it hurts to say it, isn't amount them. <<So...you're okay with it? >> I blink a few times, coming back to Shoto taking to me.
<<Sorry, what? >>

<<I said, or asked, if you wanted to go now to the school's office and declare that we both go to Endeavour, so we can go together by train there tomorrow, you're okay with it? >>

<<Oh, yeah sure, sounds like a good plan, we going now? >> he simply nods that's it, amazing.

Simply, such a beautiful word, communication, easy talking, understanding each other without bad eyed and mad temper.

Such important things that I need in a friendship, why does it have to be so hard with tha angry Pomeranian? While the rest of the world is so easy to understand he likes to stand up in the crowd.

I have to stop thinking about him, he's just one friend idtliem to have, there's plenty of other people that I'd like to have as friends, people that won't try to blow my face off or throw temper tantrums randomly.