Loosing battle part 1

Starts from tomorrow precap:
Riddhima decorated the whole room beautifully in order to ask forgiveness from vansh. Yes when angre had told her that it was all vansh plan she was very angry on him but one sight of him and all her anger melted away. Vansh entered the room, took a glance at the decoration, riddhima gave him a soft smile but he ignored it and stood near the bed, riddhima slowly came near him and made him sit on the bed. Lovingly caressing his face she dropped a kiss on his cheek and forhead, before she could reach down to his lips there was a sudden knock on the door. Vansh stood up and opened the door to see ishani standing there,
I: vansh bhai, we family members are having a get together, you also join.
Riddhima thought that vansh would deny her and will spend some time with her after all they  were together after soo long but to her surprise vansh left with ishani not before slamming the door hard.
Riddhima felt her eyes burn with tears. The room suddenly made her suffocated. She ran out of the room to the pool area to get some fresh air. While passing through the hallway she saw the whole family sitting enjoying talking with eachother even sara was present there but no one bothered to call her to join not even vansh, she stood there for good 10 mins hoping that vansh would call her but he didn't, dejected she walked away from there and reached the pool area, dipping her feet in the cold water, she tried to control her raging emotions. Well they never leave a chance to show her that she is nothing but an outsider. Earlier it used to be dadi sia and vansh who used to love her immensely, than dadi and sia turned cold towards her and she was left only with vansh, but now even vansh ignored her as if she didn't exist.
Why cant he understand that she did everything to protect him. She cant see him risking his life again and again. Cant he see that none from his family was concerned when he went missing, she was the only who was going crazy to find him. Despite knowing that sia is still involved with vyom, he forgave her. Ishani who kept on chanting that prince akeel had killed vansh, vansh didn't get angry on her either. Dadi who crossed all the limits and said that she regrets getting vansh married to her, vansh hugged her but not me. Oh why would he do that, i was trying  to protect him na, iam the one wrong here.
Gently placing her hand on her belly riddhima said to the baby,
R: baby, apke papa chahte hain na ke mein un ke business ke beech mein na aon, toh theek hai, aj ke baad mein apke papa ko kisi cheez se nahi rakoon ge, kisi bhi deal par jane se mana nhi kroon ge or na he un ko yeh kahoon ge ke apni life ko khatre mein na dalein, aj ke baad apke papa ke dil mein jo ae woh kar sakte hain, main un ke raste mein rukawat nahi banoon ge. Aj se mein sirf or sirf apki care kroon ge, apke papa ko save krne ke chakar mein main ne apki health or safety ko bhot zyada neglect kar dia tha, lekin ab or nahi, mama ab happy happy rahein ge, taake apki health pe koi bura asar na pare. Mama ke pass ek ap he toh or koi bhi nhi hai un ke pass.
Talking to the baby, she didn't realised when she slept there.
It was about 3am when vansh entered their room but found it empty, a sudden fear gripped his heart remembering vyom's words that he would surely take revenge from them.
Did he do something with her and the baby?
Vansh immediately rushed out of the room in search of riddhima, after half an hour he finally found her sleeping near the pool. Her hair masking her face, vansh slowly came near her and gently removed her hairs from her face and was shocked to see tear stains all over her cheek. It was then he noticed how weak and frail she had become. She looked worn out and tired. Vansh gently picked her up and walked towards their room, once there he made her lye on the bed and covered her with a comforter and himself lyed on his side of the bed.
Next morning:
Vansh woke up to find the other side of bed empty, quickly freshening up he went to the hall way to see everyone enjoying their breakfast but there was no trace of riddhima.
Vansh asked,
V: dadi, ap ne riddhima ko kahi dekha hai?
D: ho ge yahi kahi, wese bhi usse adat par gaye hai poora din idhar udhar drone ki trha phirne ki, pta nhi kya dhoondti rhti hai.
Angre couldn't bear it and said,
A: she kept moving here and there in order to find vansh bhai, not like other people who were busy enjoying their life not caring about his absence and once he returned back they started their melodrama.
Saying soo angre went out towards the garden, vansh followed him and saw riddhima sitting there enjoying her breakfast.Riddhima saw him and stood up and started walking towards him, vansh immediately put up an angry expression on his face thinking that she is coming to convince him but to his surprise riddhima walked past him without uttering a single word and went towards their room.
Angre came towards vansh and told him,
A: boss jo videos dadi or riddhima bhabhi ko mili the mene pata lagane ki koshish ki hai ke woh kis ne bheji thein lekin kuch khas nhi pata chal saka hai, bus itna pta chala hai ke woh videos issi hotel mein shoot hue thein.
V: theek hai angre, kuch or pata chale toh mujhe inform karna. Mein vyom se milne jaa raha hoon thodi dair tak wapis aa jaon ga.
Saying so vansh went to their room and saw riddhima sitting on the sofa laughing wholeheartedly, she was watching a comedy movie. Vansh moved towards the drawer and took out his gun. He thought that riddhima would start questioning him about where he was going and why he was carrying the gun but again to his surprise riddhima didn't say anything rather she didn't remove her eyes even for once from the tv screen.  Vansh walked up to the door and thought to tell her that he was going to see vyom but then decided against it.
As he was passing through the hall, dadi asked him where he was going, as he didn't want them to worry about vyom he lied,
V: dadi ek bhot important deal hai ussi ke liue jaa raha hoon.
I: bhai, iss deal mein profit kitna hai?
V: bhot zyada
I: wow, bhai phir toh mein or siya full on shopping karein ge iss deal ki money se.
D: sirf tum log he kyun , main bhi full enjoy kroon ge paison se.
Vansh felt hurt, they didn't wish him good luck or anything, they were just concerned about the profit.
V: deal bhot dangerous bhi hai , he lied.
But none paid attention to him as they were busy making their plans to use the money.
Dejected vansh moved out.
Vyom place:
Vyom finished the third bottle of whiskey but still it was not enough to calm the spite he was feeling from vansh.
He felt jealous of vansh, riddhima had surprised him yet again but shooting the diamond to save vansh life.
Truth was his daughter was alive and very much safe and yes he was the one who had killed his wife with his own hands because she had decided to sell the tear of laila and run away with the money leaving him and their daughter , when riddhima said that she didn't had the diamond, he was sure that she also wanted to sell the diamond and run away with the money but she had surprised him by choosing vansh life over the diamond.
Vy: vansh, vansh , vansh, what a lucky dog you are. Your wife didn't even thought before sacrificing world's most precious diamond just for your life. Wow man wow.
You know i feel really jealous from you, you might be the don of asia, but that doesn't make you lucky, what makes you lucky is that you have a women by your side who is ready to cross every limit for you. But you, you ungrateful dog, you always take her for granted, sia told me how you embraced each member of your family but was angry with riddhima for ruining your reputation.
Well i must say, one day or other you are going to loose her because of this big fat ego of yours. One day she will find someone who will love her with the same intensity as hers. That day will be your doom vansh, that day will be your doom, and i cant wait for that day to come. Mujhe kuch karne ki zaroort he nhi hai, thm khud apni barbadi ki traf jaa rhe ho. Kya lagta hai tumhe ke tumhari family tum se bhot pyaar krti hai, hahaha, tum ne apni family ka asli chehra dekha he kahan hai vansh, tumhari woh seedhi sadhi bhooli dadi jesi dikhti hai na wese toh bilkul bhi nhi hai, khoon se range hur hain uss budhiya ke hath. Tumhari bhen ishani, uss ne toh tear of laila hasil krne ke liye jhooti pregnancy tak ka natak kar lia, uss jesi neech larki se koi wafa ki kya he umeed laga sakta hai. Or woh junior rai singhania, sia, mon cheri, woh toh itni bewakoof or desperate hai ke usse do pyaar ke lafz kya keh diye woh apni poori family ko dhoka dene ke liye raazi ho gue, or woh aryan, uss ka toh koi deen iman hai he nhi, woh ussi ki side pe hota hai jo usse faida poncha sake.
Lekin tumhari woh biwi, mrs pretty fierce riddhima rai singhania, woh toh tumhari khatir apni jaan dene se phele ek baar bhi nhi soche ge, iss halat mein bhi woh paglon ki trha tumhe dhoond rhe the or tum ne kya kiya vansh, usse dhudkar diya. Oh mon cheri, i feel bad for you. But dont worry, main hoon na. Mujhe lagta hai mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai...
Oh riddhima, I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE,
Mon cheri, tum agar meri biwi hoti na, toh mein poori dunia ko chor kar tumhare kadmo mein bhet jata. Har waqt tumhare pallu se bandha rehta, tum agar kehti ke din hai toh mere liye din hota, tum kehti raat hai, toh mere liye raat hoti. Oh baby doll, be mine, make me the luckiest man alive.
Vyom kept blabbing in an intoxicated state unaware of the fact that vansh had heard each and every word and he couldn't help but agree that vyom was right.
If he kept taking riddhima for granted one day or other he is going to loose her and then no one would be there by his side. No one.