On Sunday they were lucky to only have one schedule - their general etiquette lesson. But they all knew that it wouldn't be just that and they would find themselves working out and practising the choreography with every spare minute they had.

The next week was full of filming. Filming for the 'Get It' music video was taking place Monday to Thursday, the second b-side from Friday to Monday, concept photos being taken all through that. 

Their schedule was truly jam-packed with absolutely everything.

Song writing deadlines were on the second Saturday, on which Miyeon had to submit her song for her particular one, and any others that the girls had to submit to be picked through for a chance at any of the other bsides. 

The third week would be the week they practised and perfected. Recorded all the b-sides, learnt and practised choreography for all seven of the songs for their debut showcases. Take as many photos and wait until that Friday came, because that would be when the announcement of their debut would take place and they could begin to access their group Twitter account for a week before their debut.

And all whilst this was going on, behind the scenes photos and videos would be taking place, giving them time to get used to cameras and being filmed. It was surely going to be a learning curve for all of them, and whilst it was a lot to take in and do, the four of them were raring to go.

Halfway through the meeting a group of people with clipboards and measuring tapes had come in to take their measurements for outfits, and someone had come in to take a couple headshots - not for official release but so they could plan makeup looks and exact hairstyles.

They had all left within fifteen minutes, and the four girls slumped down into their seats in a state of shock. So much had happened in what seemed to be an incredibly short period of time.

"If there are any problems, please let us know before hand." Miss Kang stood from her seat as the girls sat down. "There is emails being created right now of all necessary informations, I suggest that you all take the rest of your free time today an until Monday to take care of any business. You are all about to be very busy." 

And with that, she stalked out, heels clicking a pattern on the floor as she did them. Left behind was Heekyung, who gathered up her files and placed the remote for the screen down on the table. 

"I'm sorry, that must seem like so much." The Im woman apologised. "Personally, I would have swapped the debuts around, seeing as there is so much more to do for you than there is for INDIGO, but we can only do as the boss says."

"Don't worry about it." Maiya cleared her throat as she forced herself to sit up in her seat. "None of us realised that it would be so cramped.. but this is what we need to get used to. We've always known that being an idol is busy work, and we're all willing to work hard to achieve everything that needs to be done by the date it needs to be done by."

"Thank you for being so understanding. After your debut it won't seem just as busy - you'll have done everything that needs doing, you'll have a much more consistent schedule and more freedom. The first few weeks will be promotions and interviews, then you can settle into idol life. Maybe do a couple of covers, some photoshoots and interviews for magazines if you're lucky. A chance to develop more of a social media presence - livestreams, Twitter posts, lives - and they're talking about a weekly show. It'll all be worth it, I promise."

And with an encouraging smile, Heekyung left and the four girls let any tension in their body dissolve, sinking into their chairs. "Holy crap." Kai was the first to speak, voicing what the four of them were thinking.

There was so much to do in so little time, but knowing exactly what they were going to be doing was almost comforting. There was no hidden schedules, no new timetable being emailed to them. Everything that they would be doing for the next few weeks was laid out on the table in front of them.

"In the end we're debuting, so it's all worth it." Chanmi's words were positive, but there was a touch of sadness to them - worry about just how busy they were going to be spreading. "We just need to get to debut and then things will settle down a bit."

But until then, they were incredibly busy.

"Shit." Miyeon swore, scrambling to her feet and pulling her jacket over her shoulders, leather gleaming in the overhead lights. "I've got to go to the studios.. if any of you are going back to the apartment then would you mind having a look around for my song notebook? I think I might have left it in the kitchen but I'm not sure."

Before anyone could do anything more than nod their heads, Miyeon had shot out of the door, jumping out of her skin when she was met by someone else waiting for her. "Geez Seojun." She exclaimed, a hand over her heart as she froze.

But she couldn't wait for long and continued down the corridor. The Han boy looked confused before starting after her. "Hey - what's wrong?" He asked, catching up to her in seconds with his long-legged strides.

"We got our schedule from now until our debut. And it's looking like it's going to be a miracle if we have time to eat, sleep and even breath." Miyeon shrugged, reaching the elevator and pressing on the button for the elevator liked a mad person until Seojun reached out and pulled her hand off it.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Seojun asked. "You need to take deep breaths, okay? Calm down."

"Didn't you hear me say it would be a miracle if we had time to breath?" Miyeon joked, smiling weakly. "I'm helping them produce the debut title track. And write one of the b-sides, and maybe another one if I'm lucky. So help me if my name isn't printed all over that album by the end of all this."

"Miyeon." Seojun's tone was a lot harsher than it had been and it caused her to pause. Beside them, the elevator opened and he pulled her on, reaching over to press the button. Then, he took her hands, holding them tightly. "You can't freak out, okay? And your name will be all over that album. Let me tell you a secret - you're going to be credited in every single song and your face will even be there, because you're debuting. It's been your dream for as long as I've known you. If anyone can get through this, it's you."

Miyeon nodded slowly. There was nowhere to go in the elevator and really only so much oxygen. She had to be calm.

"And I'm going to help you through everything, okay?"