She hadn't seen Soojin since the end of her second-to-last year at Saebom High, hadn't seen and barely even thought of the situation that had arisen because of her jealousy towards Jugyeong's position as Lee Suho's boyfriend.

It was odd, and it made her feel weird inside. There were so many things left unfinished between them and Soojin had been one of her close friends - even if she ended up being a total bitch to her, Jugyeong, Sooa and almost everyone else in the class.

Miyeon felt oddly guilty to even been thinking like that. Soojin had ruined Jugyeong's life and here she was considering how things had ended. There should be now consideration, she shouldn't wish to see her again.

But when yet another dance practise finished and the four girls of VIVID could seperate and go their own ways without the worry of missing one of their specialised sessions or any meeting that they had been invited to - and they were rare, it was usually mandatory or they weren't included in it, Miyeon once again found herself thinking about it.

Soojin wanted to say something, that much was obvious, but Seojun had led he away before the Kang girl had even had a chance. That was unfair.

There wasn't much chance that the stand that Soojin had working on would still be there, but whatever chance there was Miyeon was going to take it.

"Are you in a rush for something?" Chanmi's voice carried across the changing rooms, watching as Miyeon pulled her coat over her shoulders, having changed out of the practise clothes at a remarkably quick pace.

"Hm?" The Hwang girl wasn't exactly listening as she organised the contents of her bag. The question was repeated to her and she nodded absent-mindedly. "I need to see if someone is somewhere."

"Well that's vague." Maiya stood up from tying her shoes. "It isn't dangerous, is it?"

"No, no, of course not." Miyeon shrugged, finally pulling her bag over her shoulder and straightening up, turning to look at the three other girls in there. "I'll be back at the dorms soon.. don't tell Seojun.. wait - no now I've said it. Yeah, don't tell Seojun."

And with that, the Hwang girl rushed out of the changing rooms, passing Daehwan and barely even stopping to make conversation, making a mental note to spend a little time with him that night - she saw that disheartened look on his face when she rushed away and she hated it.

Instead of waiting for the elevator she slipped past Mr Seo and Miss Jo and took the stairs, practically adding to her workout earlier that day at the speed she was going.

"Ah - Hwang Miyeon." But as soon a she erupted through the doors to the stairwell, she was greeted by Heekyung. "I was wondering if you could talk with the girls and get their ideas on possible concepts they would like? We have a few options and-"

"I'm really sorry." Miyeon cut her off. "But I have somewhere I need to go and.. er.. text me with that later to remind me and I'll definitely ask. I'll have your answers by tomorrow. Again, really sorry." And with that she sped off towards the front doors.

"Be careful!" Heekyung shouted after her. "The floors are slippy!"

It was remarkably lucky that Miyeon didn't end up flat on her face, speeding past Mr Baek with a grin on her face, feet hitting the pavement as she made her way towards the Korean Barbecue restaurant that they had been at.

Arriving there, it took her a moment to figure out which way they had travelled. But eventually she recognised a couple of shop fronts and began down that street.

Everything was so much more interesting a night - people had neon lights, bright coloured were illuminated against the dark. But in the day time, it oddly seemed duller and several wrongs turns later, Miyeon was back outside the restaurant.

Finally she managed to get the right street and turned down it, ending up facing the area where she had seen the stand. Her shoulders drooped slightly.

There was a completely different group set up their today, wearing orange vests instead of the blue that Miyeon saw Soojin in. It only made sense - why would the organisation hang around in one very specific area when they had the whole of Seoul to promote their cause around.

At least that's what Miyeon thought they were doing. She hadn't gotten close enough to see what their cause was, but it was probably a good one.

A sigh escaped her lips as she leant against the wall, fiddling with one of the many rings that adorned her fingers. It was disappointing to not find her, but Miyeon was a little more disappointed in herself.

How could she do that, to Jugyeong, Seojun, Suho, Sooa and herself? Soojin had done so much that had affected them poorly and ran away from the problems she had caused after being exposed for her malicious actions.

And now Miyeon had rushed away from dance practise because she finally made up her mind whether to ignore her wishes or go and try to Soojin. Her final option was neither, because even despite her usual snappy problem solving, she hadn't taken into the idea that Soojin might not even be around for her to talk to.

Feeling a little dejected, Miyeon turned on her heel and walked over to the stall, eyes drifting over the banner announcing that they were raising funds to help mothers and donating as much as she possibly could accepting the matching orange flyers when it came to it.

They didn't seem to be the same organisation as Soojin's, and so even though Miyeon came away feeling better because of the help her money gave people, she did let that awful feeling bleed through.

But that wouldn't be the end of it, Miyeon was far too stubborn for that and if she made up her mind on whether or not she was going to talk to Robin, she was going to do it.

And hopefully, she wouldn't find something that made her actions even more regretable.