Daehwan and Kenji's friendship had begun easily. Kenji was the oldest and therefore in charge of all three boys, and upon finding about the age of Dae, he had instantly agreed to keep an eye on him. He had been persistent, and eventually the hard work had paid off. The Japanese boy was by far the one who Dae trusted the most.

Miyeon was second, with her selflessness, kindness and ability to read situations as if they all had subtitles to describe the atmosphere and how to best follow through with it. It had been easier for her to befriend Daehwan, noticing the signs of declining comfortability in situations and when questions were appropriate to be asked.

Seojun.. well nobody was sure how Seojun and Daehwan had become friends. The Han boy held a lot of pent up anger from Seyeon's situation, some which had dissolved over the process of becoming friends with Miyeon and Suho again. Daehwan had a lot of anger hidden further away than everything else, and Miyeon had a suspicion that their shared anger had been something that had resulted in feeling okay and comfortable around each other.

As for the others, well of course they had their friendships with him, but most of them were considerably more sociable and open to new friendships all of the time. There was a reason why Daehwan seemed closed off, and the lack of trust he had in everyone explained that.

Of course, neither Kenji nor Miyeon or Seojun would ever tell anyone else why he just wasn't as friendly as everyone else. If anything, Daehwan deserved to be able to tell that story for himself.

"Thank you Miyeon - that was very almost perfect." Mr Seo, the vocal instructor who had preened Miyeon's abilities into what they were that day, finished her session with an applause. "You just have to work on your stability and really practise getting those high notes. You were just a little off pitch there."

"Thank you so much sir!" Miyeon bowed with a smile, clutching the sheets of lyrics and stepped down from the microphone she was stood behind. As usual, the session had been split into several parts; the warm-up, then the various songs that Miyeon had been given to learn and go over in previous sessions and then heading over to the microphone stand and trying it as if she was actually performing it.

Not that there was any movement - that was gone over during the dance and vocal joint sessions, which were more performance based sessions anyway.

"Are we all done?" A voice from the doorway caused both Miyeon and Mr Seo to look up. A smile spread across the Hwang girl's face as she noticed the couple there - it had been a while since Miyeon had seen anyone from their high school friendship group other than Jugyeong, and now Hyemin and Chorong were stood there. "Good afternoon sir!" Chorong bowed to the man, suddenly the epitome of politeness with his girlfriend stood next to him.

"Good afternoon Chorong." Mr Seo happened to be quite familiar with the friends of Miyeon and Seojun - they had bumped into him at a bar with his girlfriend on the night of his twenty eighth birthday a year before and had grown accustomed to their visits. "Hyemin, I hope your new job is going well?"

"Oh very well, thank you." Hyemin nodded, opening her arms as Miyeon bounded over to hug her. "Everyone is really nice - please thank your girlfriend for putting in a word for me."

"Soon to be fiancé, I hope." Mr Seo chuckled at their expressions. "Yes - it's all so exciting. And I can tell you all about it next time Miyeon, but for now I have to get to.. Seojun's session."

"Oh of course." Miyeon smiled. "We couldn't let you be late to that - did you see him on the way in?" Her question was directed towards the couple, who shook their heads.

"No.. but we have a lunchbox for him." Hyemin held up one of the two small boxes she had been holding. "Mr Seo, if it's alright with you could we bring it to him with you now?"

"Of course, but quickly, come on." Mr Seo was clutching his bag, and seconds later (Miyeon needed a chance to gather up her stuff at such short notice) they were hurrying down the labrynth of corridors on the trainees' floor to get to the assigned practise room for Seojun.

The other room were filled with noises and singing, a quicker, more hip-hop based beat coming from one of then. "That's Kai, she's got a rapping session.. That ones' Maiya, coming out of that room is Miss Kwon, Daehwan's bass guitar mentor.. then in there is Kenji, that's Hyunwoo and in there is Chanmi." Miyeon explained to her school mates as they passed.

Even at such a quick pace to the point they were jogging past each room, she could still identify each and everyone of the people inside - it was a talent really. Mr Seo could only nod along with what she was saying.

"Here we are." The vocal coach announced, pushing open the door into the room. Seojun was already in there, sat on a chair with a guitar balanced on his knee and sheets of paper in his hands, in a rather awkward position as he tried to do both at the same time.

"You know there are stands that can do that for you, you know?" Miyeon spoke up and Seojun's head shot up, eyes flickering across the crowd behind Mr Seo and getting to his feet.

"Mr Seo, good afternoon." He greeted, before turning to his friends, enveloped in a hug by Chorong. "Wow - okay you hug now?"

"He's trying it out." Hyemin smiled up at her boyfriend. "Here - we brought you this. Jugyeong told us that you have busier schedules now, because you're going to debut right?"

"So much for letting us have the excitement of telling you." Miyeon grumbled, clutching her own lunchbox and Seojun recieved his own, swinging an arm around the Hwang girl's shoulderrs and pulling her closer.

"Don't worry about it." He told her. "Just go and eat that, and make sure you leave enough time before your dance practise later. And have a drink."

"You sound like Eunjoo." Miyeon commented, but a smile had appeared on her face once more. "Don't each too much before singing either, okay? And don't let him wear his voice out, Mr Seo!"

"I won't, I won't. Hopefully I can help prevent that." Mr Seo turned around from setting his stuff up, a smile on his face. "Now, if you three can let us start our sessions, and don't worry, I'll make sure he eats it."

"Thank you Mr Seo!" Miyeon, Chorong and Hyemin chimed, the Hwang girl sliding out of Seojun's grasp with a smile on her face, waving before closing the door behind him, joining her friends and walking to the break area so that she could eat and talk with them.

Seojun began the session with a smile on his face, gaze often landing on the lunchbox as he did his warm-ups. Whilst Jugyeong had been the one to suggest that Chorong and Hyemin took them lunch, it had been him who mentioned about sending them at all, talking about how Miyeon was having a hard time.

Even if it took a while to explain it and organise it, everything was worth it to see a smile on the girl's face, a brightness returning to it that he hadn't seen for a short while.