2. The Fireborn~ Yagyaseni

Start from the beginning

As Drupad stepped down the yagynabedi the fire rose again high as if trying to gulp the sky.

Drupad and all others were shell shocked as they looked ahead with wide eyes. All the sages stood up to witness the unexpected happening. The fire rose higher and higher! So high that it reached up to the heavens. A divine light merged with the fire and the dark night sky turned red due to the power, heat and light it generated.

Two lotus like feet appeared in the kunda with surya dev's mark on them made with red altar. A beautiful face formed in it and the heavens cheered.

A figure appeared in the yagna kunda so beautiful as if god has spent an extra day to make her.

All the great sages joined their hands and bowed down in front of her

All the great sages joined their hands and bowed down in front of her. She stood up on her feet, Her posture screamed elegance and confidence.

"Since she is born from fire, she shall be called Yajnaseni.....
She has blue lotus fragrance so she will be called 'Yojangandha'.....
She has bought fortune to Panchal so she will be called 'Panchali'......
She is the granddaughter of Prishata-The valiant King of Panchal so she will be called 'Parshati'.....
She is a forever virgin and the one who will never get old so she will be called 'Nityayuvani'......
She is dark skinned like Krishna so she will be called 'Krishnaa'.....
She is the daughter of the Panchal King Drupad so she will be called 'Drupadkanya'....

The world will remember you by her name Drupada, She shall be called Draupadi!" Yaaj dev announced.

Hai Katha Sangram Ki

She opened her fiery eyes at once

Vishv Ke Kalyaan KiDharm Adharm Aadi-Anant

Vishv Ke Kalyaan Ki
Dharm Adharm Aadi-Anant

The sky had turned blood red, this warned the whole earth that she was born!