Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe I have to deal with you right now. You know what, I change my mind I'm not going-"

I turn around and open the door only to hear Jeongin screaming; "I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BOTH ARE GETTING NURTURED"

Yeah..maybe it's best I not..

I slowly close back the door and turn towards Hyunjin who was raised an eyebrow at me.

"Let's just get this over with." I said before taking his wrist and dragging him towards his car.

Thankfully the ride wasn't as awkward and was quiet except for the music I was playing.

Once we reach his house I unbuckle my seatbelt and hurry to his front door. He follows soon after and unlocks the door to reveal his home.

It was quite cozy looking and very homey. Not too rich and not too poor either. It was just Hyunjin style.

"Have a seat in the living room. I'll just get my math book." He said before disappearing into his bedroom.

I did as followed and sit on his comfy couches while waiting. It didn't take long for him to return and set everything up for us.

"Okay..so what exactly do you need help in?"

I ask and he just stares at me blankly. I snap my fingers in front of him and he looks up to me confused,

"What?"

This is going to be harder than I thought..

"I asked if you needed help in—"

I immediately got interrupted with a pair of lips that smashed against mine. I couldn't even feel his soft and pillow like lips until he pulled out worriedly.

"I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to- I didn't know what I was doing and-"

~READERS POV~

Seungmin smashed his lips against Hyunjin's this time, battling with his tongue for the older to slip in his own.

Hyunjin didn't object it further and snuck his tongue with the younger's, coating his entire mouth with his saliva.

The kiss was messy and sloppy, tongues battling for dominance and teeth knocking against each other's.

Hyunjin started gaining more dominance eventually and started backing the younger up by making him lie down beneath him.

Their kiss started to heat up until Hyunjin decided to get more friction and slipped his hand underneath the younger's shirt.

Seungmin gasped, not able to kiss back anymore as Hyunjin only traced the kiss down to his jaw and neck, sucking light hickeys with every move.

Once he reached the collar of the younger's shirt he pulled out and saw the masterpiece beneath him.

The sight of Seungmin lightly gasping with his back arched and mouth hanging open as he panted made him resemble even more of a puppy which turned the older on more.

He harshly gripped on his hips and started teasing his clothed dick into the younger's ass.

Seungmin let out shrewd moans while begging for more. Hyunjin did as told and started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand while the other snuck into the younger's panties, giving his ass a small squeeze.

He saw the effect his cold hands against his bare ass and only smirked before fully yanking his shirt off his shoulders and starting to pull down on the younger's pants this time.

Seungmin whined impatiently while starting to roam his hands around the older's gate chested body and country help but find his abs the most appealing touch to his senses.

Hyunjin leaned back down to the younger's panties and pulled them down using his teeth while looking at Seungmin in the most sinful way he could.

Seungmin lightly bucked his hips while whining, "stop being a tease!"

Hyunjin chuckled before fully undressing the younger from his panties as his hands started stroking his own member.

Seungmin himself felt his area growing in pain when he heard Hyunjin groan in a raspy voice. "W-what are you-"

"Stretch yourself for me baby. Can you?" Hyunjin asked making Seungmin slightly blush.

He nodded 'yes' after thinking for a while.

Hyunjin handed him the lube he had kept in his pocket as Seungmin took a large amount of it on his fingers.

He slowly took his lubed fingers down to his entrance and started lightly circling his rim.

A moan immediately left his mouth when he saw Hyunjin who was also busy in stroking himself while basically eye fucking him.

His eyes soon squeezed shut as he painted like a puppy once again on the feeling of his finger have it enter him.

"A-ah~ h-Hyunjin..I-I need you p-please.." the younger whined but the older was busy jacking himself off while admiring the masterpiece in front of him.

"Keep going puppy, you're doing so good~" Hyunjin praised making seungmin lightly moan until he slipped in another of his fingers.

The pleasure building up was unbearable as he only started increasing his space while begging for Hyunjin.

When he was close, Hyunjin immediately took the younger's fingers out making Seungmin whine on the emptiness.

"W-why did you—" a loud scream left his mouth when Hyunjin thrusted into him mercilessly with no time for him to a adjust.

Their skin slapping echoed through the walls while Hyunjin just kept on banging repeatedly into the younger's prostate.

Now both of them were extremely close which made Hyunjin groan and pin the younger's hands above his head.

Seungmin just let him and let tears rolled down his cheeks from all the pleasure.

The older pulled out before cumming all over their sweating bodies and so did Seungmin.

"T-that.." Hyunjin panted, "was the best fuck I've ever had.."

~~~

A/u note :
     Sheeeesh sorry for the late update. I was busy streaming for kingdom!!! Which stray kids won by the way. I'm so proud of them omg and Chan in the performance was just-

Anyways I lost plot for this book so feel free to pitch in ideas.