Dreams and Visions

Start from the beginning

"He's a Sith! He's been plotting something, all this time. Masters. You must believe me."

 The Grandmaster hobbled forward. "Troubled, you are. Calm down, you must."

 I looked to Sidious. I fired a bolt of lightning at him. Yoda quickly darted in front of me, absorbing the lightning, and shooting it back, sending me flying out the window. 

"NOOO!" I heard my Master yell. 

I hit the side of a building. I fell on a bunch of crates. A clone nursed me and dragged me back to health. Anger and hatred boiled inside me. The image shimmered, and I was leading clones, charging after Jedi. 

"Now you see?" The Sith version of me appeared. "They will abandon you. Kill you."

 He showed me another vision. I was fighting alongside a man. No, a machine. He was wearing black. All black. Every time he breathed, it sounded like a machine. I wore black as well, looking like the Sith version of me I saw. It ended.

 "You will survive. You will grow in power!" He removed his finger from my forehead, and I saw the other two versions of me. I fell to my knees.

 "What Sith trickery is this?" I growled. 

"This is not a trick. Sooner or later, you will have to choose your path. And it must be the Jedi. It is my turn to show you what happens if you follow the right path!" The Jedi version of me said. He grabbed my arm. 

I saw myself laying down in the crates, groaning. Instead of the anger and hate, there was hope and a sense of duty. 

"But, I was betrayed by the Jedi." I muttered. The older, Jedi version of me appeared next to me. 

"No. They simply misunderstood. Watch what happens if you go back peacefully."

The image changed. I was getting knighted. The members of the council had their hoods on, and sabers ignited, holding it vertically.

"What happened?" I asked the full-on Jedi version of me. 

"They forgave you, Palpatine is behind bars."

 My Master walked up to me, and ignited my saber.

 "By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force. Rise, Severus Thorn, Jedi Knight."

 I got knighted. This was the way it was supposed to be. 

"You may not live forever. But you will go down with honor. And become one with the Force." He said.

 I frowned. "How do I die?" I asked him.

 He chuckled. "Depends on the path you choose." He faded away. 

The Grey Jedi formed in front of me. "I can't show you this path right now. But what I can tell you is prepare. Prepare for war. Prepare for betrayal. This is more than the Republic against the Separatists. There will soon be either great unbalance, or ultimate peace. Prepare." 

And with that, I snapped out of my meditation. 

I grabbed my saber and walked to the training area. Jedi Masters Luminara and Master Plo Koon had agreed to help me train with my saber.I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"My apologies." I quickly muttered. 

"You should watch where you are going, young one." The man said.