Boss' Little Sister : 01

Start from the beginning

I slipped into my white knitted sweater, denim jeggings, and brown sandals. I grabbed my phone and the duffle bag and went to August's room.

"Get better big bro." I said.

"Thanks." He said then handed me a couple of tens. Shit I wasn't gone say no, that's free money.

I took it and put it in my white over-chest Michael Kors purse. I headed outside and got into the backseat of the car. "Hey Quenton."

"Wassup lil bit." He smiled then pulled off.

"Nun."

"August got'cha fine ass running errands now?" He bit his lip.

"Q why yah be hitting on me I'm not even legal. You're 23 pervert." I laughed. It wasn't that Q wasn't cute its just most 16 year old would love to have an overage man fucking with her- not even thinking about the consequences. To me it boosts up my confidence.

"Whateva. I got'cha when prom come around." I rolled my eyes.

My mind started to drift off thinking about what August said. I remember Ty and Chris. When August was my age he used to bring them around all the time. They prolly don't even remember me- not like we talked before. Just every time they came over mom told me to go in my room since August had company.

Coming back to reality I felt my phone buzzed in my lap. I looked at it.

Reach unda' da seat. -August

I reached under the seat and it was a gun. I didn't blink twice to put it down. August know ion like guns. What happened to swords, and bow 'n arrows?

August! What the hell?!! -Aura

I texted back then stared at the gun.

Don't freak out A ya know bout it so be bout it. Call me when ya thea' -August

I nodded as if he seen me.

I pulled the money out my purse along with a travel mirror and lipstick. I rolled my burgundy lipstick on then put it up. I took the money and took off my phone case putting the money inside then putting it back on.

The car came to a sudden stop and Quenton helped me out his Hummer. I started to walk off but he stopped me.

"You forgetting some lil shawty." He smiled, holding Aug's gun and the bag. "Be safe babe." He bit his lip again. Shit I love his dimples.

"Mhmm." I hummed, while rolling my eyes.

"Don't front, com'ere." He checked the tucked the gun into my pants putting my sweater over it. "Be out this bitch at 6 Aug said no later than 6:30, coo?"

"Yeah where you finna go?" I questioned.

"Don't be worried bout that remember you only 16 and imma pervert since I'm overage, so stay outta grown folks business." He stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever." I crossed my arms, getting a fake attitude then walking up to the two story house.

"....Wait, I'm sorry Aura. I was just kidding." He apologized. I smiled with my back towards him.

"It's okay." I turned around, pouting.

"You want me to get you something?"

"No, but you can surprise me."

"Ight baby." He smiled, walking back to the car. He so gullible towards me.

I was looking at this door like it had three eyes, this shit ain't have a knob so I called August real quick. After the dial ring was on the 3rd ring he answered.