ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ | 2

Start from the beginning

"Yesterday, you told me your father is Satan, but your file says your father committed suicide?"

"That wasn't my father. He was my mother's husband, but not my biological father."

"So, your biological father, is Satan." He nodded. "Do you feel bad for the things you have done? Remorse?"

"I don't feel bad, I, I guess I do, but everything has to happen for a reason. I feel like it was meant to shape me and teach me."

"If it was meant to teach you, why do we end up here?"

"I don't know, honestly, I thought it was the right thing to do."

"You think it, but do you believe it?" He didn't speak for a moment. He pondered her question.

"I don't know."

"Hey Billie, do you remember that house you were telling me about?" Y/n poured herself a glass of wine. She walked out onto her balcony, an oversized sweater and long knee-high socks provided her enough warmth to fight the cool autumn night.

"Yeah, Murder house, a hell of a time." She sat on a lounge chair enjoying the view from her apartment.

"You said there was evil there right?"  

"Yeah, it was bad Y/n. The whole house was evil, it consumed everyone who lived there." Y/n paused.

"Would you go as far to say, demons, Satan perhaps?" It had been over a week since she first started having sessions with Michael.

"I would. It was a dark place, so many lost souls. It was bad. I felt so much darkness and pain."

"Hmm."

"Why do you ask? Is everything ok?"

"I may need help with a patient."

"What's wrong."

"One of my patients thinks his father is Satan, that he is the antichrist." There was nothing on the other line. Y/n waited for Billie to say something as she took a sip of her dark wine.

"Y/n, is your patient Michael?" Y/n's jaw clenched.

"I can't answer that, with HIPPA and all. If I have you come in as a consultant you can know the information."

"I can be there as soon as next week." Y/n didn't know if her sigh was relief or not.

"Thanks Billie, I'll make a note about it. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime Y/n."

When she hung up the phone, she grabbed a cigarette from her silver holder and lite it, taking a drag.

"How are you doing today Mr. Langdon?"

"Whose Billie?" Her eyes widened looking at him. His face was paler, there were bags under his eyes, like he hadn't been sleeping. "Don't lie to me."