ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Dr. Quinzel?" Y/n looked up from her computer finally seeing her.

"Oh, I'm sorry Nancy. What can I do for you?" She quickly saved her charts before giving her full attention to Nancy.

"Well, we have a new patient for you." Nancy walked in with a large file in her arms.

"Is that so?" She scoots the chair closer and moves her laptop enough to lay out the file out.

"Yes, he is a transfer from California. Young and pretty intense story." Y/n looked at Nancy above her glasses.

"Any more intense than what we have already dealt with?" She questioned. She opens up the file to see a young man's picture at the top right of the page.

Michael Langdon.

"As you'll see from the file, he has a tragic childhood that could possibly stemmed the aggression. When he was a baby, his mother died in child birth and his father committed suicide from losing his wife."

"Shit." Y/n interrupted.

"The grandmother took full responsibility for him. When he was three, he started to show sadistic behavior. He was killing animals, the grandmother buried them in hopes to cover up what he was doing, she would plant roses over the animals she buried. When he was five, he managed to kill his babysitter, I don't know either." Y/n gave her a skeptical look. "When he was seven he killed an old priest, his grandmother thought he was dealing with demons or something.

When he was ten, he made several threatening attempts at his grandmother. When he was thirteen, his grandmother killed herself, probably to escape the guilt. He was alone for a small time before he was sought out by some Satanists, I'm not kidding. They made him kill a young girl as some cultic ritual. One of the Satanists took him in as a teenager.

She raised him, but the murders didn't stop with a mother figure." Y/n took off her glasses and leaned back in the chair listening intently to Nancy. "He killed a man in a butcher shop for making comments at the woman. He denied killing the butcher, when brought for questioning, he killed two officers and made an escape. Let's see there are close to ten counts of arson related murder, he murdered an all-girls school, he killed several women and um," Nancy chuckled for a moment shaking her head.

"What?" Y/n's brows furrow.

"He thinks he's the antichrist." Nancy brings her lips in a tight line and nods.

"Wow." Y/n breathes out. She takes a deep inhale before blowing it out. She combs her hands over her forehead and around her scalp. "Well, ok then. How long has he been here?" Y/n adjusted herself in the chair and sat up.

"He got in yesterday, but since it was Sunday, your day off, we figured we would let him get adjusted. You have a session with him at 10:00. They will be close to finishing food soon." Nancy made her way to the door.

"Thank you, Nancy." Y/n's eyes look back down to the file, scanning it with her eyes.

"The scariest thing, he turned himself in." Nancy nodded at her and made her way out, closing the door. Y/n looked up at where she used to be. She slammed the file shut momentarily so she could finish her charting.