15

Roddrick
"Where are we" Harmony asked as we got down from the car.

"It's yours" I said plainly as she looked at me.

"Here are the keys" I said as she took it from my hand. "I thought you said I could stay at Amine's" she asked. "That's what I said but I want you start from fresh" I replied as she hugged me.

"Come on in, let's go tour" she said as I shook my head.

"I got somewhere ta be, look feel yourself ight, I'ma be back later" I said as I got in my car. She just stood looking at me as I drove off.

Its been two weeks my mama died. Shit cut me deep, ian even spend enough time with her. I was on my way to my crib cause I didn't want anyone to bother me I needed to smoke and let my feelings out alone.

Harmony!
I know Roddrick is still mourning his mother because he didn't even show any emotions he just left.

Am sad for him too but I know with time his wounds will heal.

I really love my three bedroom home. Roddrick must really have spent a fortune here. Everything and everywhere was nicely decorated. The floors were marble, I really loved it. So refreshing, finally I have a home. "Celeste do you see this" I said as I smiled.

Taking my phone I scrolled through my contacts and dialed Delia's number. She picked on the fifth ring.

"Okay, Someone remembered me now"

Me: D, I missed you, how you been.

Delia: girl am good good, where are you"

Me: good you asked, I'ma send you my address real quick.

Delia: good girl cause I wanna catch up.

Me: okay boo.

Roddrick!

"We can't find anything boss" Chilo said as I rubbed my face.

"Ian slacking right, this shit becoming too much, it's like am draining man" I said as they all looked at me.

"Ay, look at this, ian trying to hurt your feelings but all this happened since Harmony came in" Chilo said as Roy looked at him.

"Check it, her sister, your sister, your mama, who's more closer, I mean she knows every single thing about us" Chilo said.

"But what does she stand to gain" Roy asked.

"Look women are demons you never know what they up to so just allow me run a background check on her" he said.

"Ight Chilo, see what you can get, Roy tell Curtis to check every single person working for me, I wanna know who's behind this".

Harmony

I was getting ready to go to the club with Delia.
I wanted to look beautiful and sexy so I decided to do my natural hair this time I just wanted a bit of fresh air some fun time with my friend just losen my mind a little bit.

Since Roddrick mom died he has been really devastated and me on the other hand don't know how to feel because I have lost a lot of people in my life Celeste and Amine.
I don't know where I and Roddrick relationship is heading to but I pray things gets better as for that life of guns and drugs it's all behind me now.

"Harmany" Delia shouted from her car as I chuckled. Always lousy.

The only thing I took was my purse, I was ready so I locked the doors.

We reached at Club Loli, after few minutes of standing on the line we went in.

I and Delia sat at the bar to order.

Delia is a white girl, like complete white with black hair stoping at her waist. She tiny and has some plum lips she did fillers to last year. Delia and I met at HEAT two years ago, she's never switched and that's why I and Celeste loved her.

"So how's everything been" Delia asked as we drank our cocktail.

"D, it's really crazy, so many things happened which I will explain later but for now I want us to enjoy" I said.

"Why don't we just dance" Delia said as I agreed.

The DJ was playing different mix and we were vibing. But I suddenly felt like someone was watching me.

Shaking the feeling off I continued to dance but my eyes spotted someone in the crowd watching me, as I proceeded on walking closer the person just vanished.

"Delia, we need to get out of here".

Few minutes later.

I reached home after Delia dropped me and the house was dark.

"I thought I put the lights low not off" I said as I switched it on.

Walking upstairs to my room the light was off as well.

As I turned the lights on I heard someone clear their throat.

When I turned around my heart dropped.

Roddrick!
(1hr later from Harmony's)
"Whatchu got" I asked Chilo as it was him and I in my crib.

"Harmony's real name is Karin Menderez, she was abused by her father from the age of 13 to 16 that's when her mother exposed him and he has been in jail ever since, her mother is in an old people's home, she works there in Florida, Celeste is Karin's cousin she brought her outchea to hustle, that's just about it" Chilo said.

"Wow, I can't believe ian know a thing about her, so her mom alive and she don't even talk about it" I said.

"I think you wanna hear the last part" Chilo said as Roy walked in the crib.

"Harmony has a kid, a son" Chilo said as I stood up.

"What, what, nah man, how reliable is this information" I asked.

"The kid is in her mother's care, child belongs to a kingpin down south her pops used to work for" Chilo said as I almost threw up.

"What the fuck" I hissed.

"That's a whole lot to take in, but there's more to Harmony or Karin we don't know" Roy said making me nod.

"Look I gotta see her right now" I said.

"But it's late man, she probably sleeping enjoying that new crib" Roy said. "Man let's just relax, wanna play a game" Roy asked as we nodded.

While he set it up we heard the door burst open we all pointed out guns.

"Ay ay, it's me man damn" he said as we put our guns down.

"Gunna we ain't ever see you unless it's troubles" Roy said as he nodded.

"Wegie is out of prison" Gunna said.

"Wait, how"

"Wegie, Wegie Menderez" Chilo asked.

"Oh no, Harmony" I shouted as I ran for my car keys.

You guys this took me long to write.

Please comment, vote.....