"Oh, I sowwy, daddy." Ali apologized to him.

"Alison, you have no need to apologize. If anything, I'm sorry. You have every right to know about your mama, okay? But I can't talk to you about her until I'm ready to talk to you about her." Dean explained to the little girl.

"Otay. I unerstand." Alison said. "I fink." She added making Dean chuckle.

"That's okay. Now for this thing." Dean held up the dress making alison groan. "I know, I know, but you'll live."

"I don fink I will." Alison stated crossing her arms.

Dean chuckled.

He helped her into the dress, and her leggings, then he put her dress shoes on for her.

"Do I have to wear these?" Alison asked holding the shoe on her foot up.

"Yes, Alison." Dean said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Alison, I'm sure." Dean kissed her forehead then picked her up.

When they exited the bathroom, Sam smiled, happy the two were back to their normal father-daughter relationship.

"All right, let's go." Dean said as he grabbed his keys.

~~~

Alison had fallen asleep on the way to their destination.

Dean parked the car and he and Sam got out. Sam opened Alisons door and unbuckled her car seat, he then got her out making her whine.

"I know you're tired, munchkin, I'm sorry." Sam said as he let her lay her head on his shoulder.

They started walking and approached two men at a table.

"Excuse me. Are you Ron Stubbins?" Dean asked one of the men. "Friends with jimmy anderson?"

"Who are you?" Ron asked.

"We're with Mr. Anderson's insurance company." Dean said.

"What's with the girl?"

"Babysitter canceled last minute. We're just here to dot some I's and cross some T's." Dean told him.

"We were just wondering, had the deceased mentioned any unusual recent experiences?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean, unusual?" Ron asked.

"Well, visions, hallucinations." Sam started.

"It's all part of a medical examination kind of thing." Dean added.

"What company you say you were with?" Ron questioned.

"All national mutual." Dean said as he reached into his jacket and showed the men a peek of a paper. "Tell me, did he ever mention seeing a truck, a big black truck?" He asked them.

"What the hell you talking about? You even speaking English?" Ron asked.

"Son, this truck, a big, scary, monster-looking thing?" The other man asked.

"Yeah, actually, I think so." Dean confirmed.

"Hmm."

"What?" Dean asked him.

"I have heard of a truck like that." The man said.

"You have?" Sam asked him. "Where?"

"Not where— when. Back in the 60s, there was a string of deaths. Black men. Story goes they disappeared in a big, nasty black truck." The guy explained.