|.*𝓐𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭*.|

***

(Y/N) pov

"I'M BORED!" I shout in the room for the tenth time that day which makes Emergency Food pissed.

"Master, if you are so bored then why don't we go do something today?" Emergency Food said in a threatening voice. "Yeah but I'm too lazy..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Emergency food then started slapping me with its tail, and it hurt like a bi- oh, excuse the foul language, what I meant to say is biscuit. 

"OW EMERGENCY FOOD THAT HURT!" Right after I said that Emergency Food started lecturing me on how lazy I am. 

"Fine we'll do something today." I stand up from the bed and start changing. While I was changing Emergency food let out an annoyed huff and I just chuckle.

Emergency Food pov

Even though I am most annoyed with my master they seemed a bit sad at that time in the bakery. 

I remember at that bakery while they were answering questions they fell silent. It was like they remembered something... I wonder what happened to master to make them so sad...

I'll ask that some other time I don't want to ruin their mood. B-but it's not like I care much about my master! 

(Y/N) pov

Once I put on my clothes I made my way to the entrance to leave and there again was Opera.

"Master (Y/N) may I ask where you are going?" I simply smile and said "I'm just going to walk around town." 

Opera nodded and was about to leave until I said this "Also, Opera, don't tell Lord Sullivan I will be out for the day. I don't want what happened last time to happen again." 

Opera seemed hesitant at first but reluctantly accepted my request. 

I exit the mansion and start heading to town. 

...

...

...

(Time skip to town) 

I finally arrive and let out a sigh of relief. 'I forgot how long it takes to get to town on foot...' I immediately start looking for a bench and low and behold I found the exact same bench I sat on when I met Axel. 

I sit down and start thinking about what I can do for the day. '...should I go to the videogame shop?' quickly thinking of ideas to do at town I finally decided I should go find a place to live in when I finish my deal with Sullivan. 

"Master I have a feeling you're thinking of a horrible idea." I glare at Emergency Food and say "I am not! I'm just thinking of finding a place to stay once I finish my deal with Sullivan." 

Emergency Food takes time to process what I said, she just sighs and nods. I stand up from the bench and start looking for an apartment or something. 

...

...

...

'OH MY GOD THIS IS HELL' (quite literally) I think in my head because all of the apartments were horrible. The first one I went to immediately set on fire the second I set my foot in there. 

The second had a horrible bug infestation that I couldn't ignore since it smelled like bug piss. Also there was a dead rat right in the middle of the room that was being eaten by other bugs...

Oh and the third apartment had paper thin walls, you could hear the people next door. 

I let out an annoyed huff and Emergency Food just sat ontop of my head. She looked like she was dying... Oh my god that can't happen I don't want to eat some rotten Emergency Food when I'm in trouble. 

I let out an annoyed exhale and started thinking of my family back in my world... I wonder if they're alright. Wait do they know I'm gone? Knowing my sister she would be rejoicing at my disapearance... but what about my mom? what about my dad?

It seemed like Emergency Food seemed to feel my distress until a familiar voice cut through my thoughts.

"Hey what the heck are you here for?"