𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

Start from the beginning

"And her eyes! What a flamboyant color!" Tengen said pointing to my eyes.

"God has blessed this child with much beauty!" Goyemei said as tears streamed down his face. "Why is she so small and what the hell is she wearing?" Sanemi said pulling on my dress.

"You guys are scaring her" Kyojuro said pulling me away from everyone.

I stared up at Kyojuro in awe. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Kyojuro asked frowning.

I shook my head. "You just look really cool" I wrote smiling.

"Really? You think so?" Kyojuro asked surprised. "Mhm!" I hummed smiling.

"In that case your a mini me" Kyojuro said beaming. I was about to write something until I felt something slither around my neck.

I looked down to see a snake. I stayed still for a moment then carefully took it off my neck. "Obanai your snake!" Mitsuri said pointing at my neck.

I turned to give the snake to him but then it wrapped itself around my arm. "Mmm" I hummed furrowing my eyebrows.

"Calm down or he'll bite you" Obanai said. I nodded and held my arm out. Obanai took the snake off my arm and it slithered up his sleeve and went around his neck.

"I thought it was gonna choke me" I wrote. "Wouldn't be the first time" Kyojuro said laughing.

"just don't touch him next time" Obanai said narrowing his eyes at me. I put my hands up in defense.

"I didn't touch him" I wrote. He pointed to fingers at my eyes. "I'm watching you" He said turning suspiciously.

I began heading for Shinobu but then stopped when I saw Tomioka sitting alone with his back facing everyone. I looked back at Shinobu who was talking to Sanemi now then began walking over to Tomioka.

I walked over in front of him. "What?" He said. I tapped on his shoulder so he would look up. "what do you want?" He asked.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" I wrote. "Because I can now go away" Tomioka said narrowing his eyes at me.

I sat down next to him ignoring the last part of his comment. "Are you deaf too?" He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Then go away" He said turning to the side. "I like your hair" I wrote. He turned back to me in with a slightly shocked looked.

"No you don't" Tomioka said as his expression changed back to normal. "How do you know if I don't?" I wrote.

"Because none of you do" Tomioka said. "But you just met me" I wrote. "Another reason to not trust you" Tomioka said.

"I'm only 6" I wrote frowning. "I don't care" He said. "Did someone say those things to you" I wrote.

He stayed silent. I stood up and went behind him then started braiding his hair. He stiffened up in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Tomioka asked reaching for my hands. 'DONE!' I thought smiling.

He quickly turned around and glared at me. I smiled and pointed at his hair. Tomioka rose his eyebrow then reached back to touch his hair.

Depressed boi's POV😞

I touched my hair to feel that it was braided. 'Did she braid my hair?' I thought in surprise.

She sat down next to me again. "Do you like it?" She wrote smiling. For some reason I started remembering that demon girl and her brother.

'Why am I thinking about that now?' I thought. Then suddenly I took the parallel of their faces and compared them to Y/n's.

My eyes widened. 'That can't be right their family had died... but then if that's the case then she got turned and wandered off. But she's acting like a human... she's also resistant to sunlight and you can't even smell that she's a demon... she had gotten injured right and lost her memory... maybe she's not even aware that she's one' I thought.

"Do you not like it?" Y/n wrote frowning. "No- I mean I do like it" I said as my expression went back to normal.

Y/n's POV

'Is he okay? maybe I shouldn't've done that' I thought frowning. Tomioka handed me a mini drawstring bag.

"Hmm?" I hummed. "It's wisteria it'll ward off Demons because it irritates them" Tomioka said. I opened the small pouch to see purple flowers.

As it's smell filled my nose I started sneezing like a lot. Tomioka took the pouch and closed it so I would stop sneezing.

"Here just put it in your bag" Tomioka said putting it inside my bag. "Thank you!" I wrote smiling.

"HEY!!" I turn to see Shinobu sprint over. She stopped in front of us and tapped her foot on the ground.

"What are you doing with her?" Shinobu asked narrowing her eyes at Tomioka. "Nothing" Tomioka said.

"Then why did you touch her" Shinobu asked glaring. "I touched her bag" He said raising his eyebrow.

"The bag is around her shoulder so you touched her!! Pedophile!! Y/n let's go!!" Shinobu said grabbing me.

I quickly grabbed my book as she pulled me away from Tomioka. I turned back to him then waved.

"Shinobu why were you mad at Tomioka" I wrote. "Y/n you can talk talk to all of the Hashira except him" Shinobu said smiling.

"But why?" I wrote. "He's evil so don't talk to him!" Shinobu said. "How is he evil?" I wrote.

Shinobu looked back at Tomioka then kneeled down to my height with her back facing him. She put her hands on m shoulders and sighed.

"I should tell you then..... Tomioka is a monster who comes and eats eyes of people like you" Shinobu whisper yelled glancing back at Tomioka.

"Are you sure he didn't eat my eyes" I wrote. "He waits till the victim is at their weakest then strikes!!" Shinobu whisper yelled.

I made and O shape with my mouth. "I don't want my eyes to get eaten!" I wrote. "You have to stay away from him then!" Shinobu said.

I nodded. 'Why would a human eat eyes...' I thought.

___________________

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter! It was the last day of school for me so I'm happy! Have a fun summer! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈