𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 :

❝shut up and kiss me you asshole ❞

warning: none

REAL LIFE !

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I asked, wanting to know what the hell I should wear, turning from my closet to Dream.

"We are going to the park." Dream answered, putting on his shoes and going on his phone. I placed my hand on my waist and started going through my clothes until I found the one.

I put on a black tank top with pink details and pink high-waisted pants. I, of course, got changed in the bathroom. When I got out, I slipped on a pair of pink socks and Converse shoes.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed, opening the door and running down the stairs to leave with Dream.

TWITTER !

goldenasaurus @goldenasaurus
phott credits: my simp 😩

goldenasaurus @goldenasaurusphott credits: my simp 😩

REAL LIFE !

Dream and I ended up at some playground and I ran towards the monkey bars. I held onto the bars and pulled myself up, climbing onto the top of it.

"What are you doing?" Dream half-yelled from more than ten feet away. She walked closer and I put my legs on a bar before letting my torso slip through the hole which was big enough to let my upper body go through it without struggling.

"Trying to kiss you, duh." I said, letting go of the bars with my arms and was now hanging upside down.

"You're gonna fall." Dream said, walking a few steps closer so our faves were inches away from each other. "Are you seriously trying to recreate that Spiderman scene, right now?" He asked, realizing.

"Shut up and kiss me you asshole. I'm getting lightheaded." Just as I finish, Dream kissed me on the lips. It lasted for less than a minute before he took a step back and told me to get down before something bad happens.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes jokingly, getting down from the bars. I jumped onto the ground.

We started walking through the park when Dream hesitantly asked something. "I - um, can I hold your hand?"

I blink, looking at him. "Are you dumb? You already are, idiot." I laughed, smiling and he looked down at our hands which were intertwined. Leaning my head onto his shoulder, we walked more until we were tired. We went back to the play ground and sat on the swings.

"Do you ever just get the urge to clean your room randomly in the middle of the night but when you stand up to do it you end up giving up and laying on the floor?" I blurted out randomly.

Dream laughed, shaking his head. "You are so random. What the fuck was that?"

I laughed as well. "I don't even know, dude. Also do you ever like get pissed at your hair for being a total mess. Like what the fuck. I grew you up, I raised you and this is how you treat me?" I said the last part dramatically.

We went quiet for a moment. "Do you wanna go with me to England? We're gonna do a meetup, film some stuff and shit."

"Uh, sure, I guess?"

"You sound unsure. You don't have to go if -"

"I'm going, Dream. I'm sure."

AUTHOR'S LOVE LETTER !

FUXK YOU GO DRINK SOME
WATER YOU STUPID BITCH.
ILY<333

ALSO I'M THINKING OF
MAKING THIS BOOK GO
THROUGH SOME MAJOR
EDITING ONCE I FINISH IT.