Chapter 25

Oh god I can't believe im doing this.
Well ready or not lets go you horny mother fuckers but but before i start..

Lord have mercy.
——————————————————————————

You got picked up in a bridal style by Alcina, Olivia walked with you both, you were so exhausted.

Arriving at the private chambers.

She put you down, and commanded Olivia to lock the door.

You crawled away from them and laidback on the wall, panting.

'Jeez, i need serious help.' You thought.

"Mmm, y/n~." Your mistress said walking up to you.

You looked away from her, she grabbed you by the throat, lifting you up from the floor.

"Ohh y/n satisfy me some more!~" Your mistress said locking her yellow eyes with your E/C ones.

You tried pulling away but her grip got tighter, "A-Alcina..." You said.

"Louder y/n! Louder!" She said smirking.

You had no other choice but to bite down on her hand.

She instantly let go of your neck, dropping you down onto the floor.

You were breathing for air, holding your throat and caressing it.

"UGHH, YOU WHORE!" She said sternly.

You instantly got up and ran to Olivia, "Open the door please!" You said crying out.

She unlocked it and pushed you out, following you.

You heard your mistress groan, she was following you both as well, you heard her claws activate.

'SHIT SHIT' You thought, wanting to run faster.

You slid in someone's room, and Olivia followed you, you both locked the door and breathed.

"Holy shit..." You said.

"Crazy right?" Olivia said.

You nodded.

'Wait.. this is probably a dream!' You thought.

You pinched yourself, you instantly woke up. You yelped in pain when you moved over.

'I was right..' You thought.

You sat up quickly, you felt the pain from the spankings.

But you were so confused, what? What happened?!

You were about to get off the bed until, "Y-Y/n?... what are you doing awake at this time?" Your mistress said in a raspy voice.

"Oh, nothing... just a weird dream that made me wake up.." You said.

"Hmm, alright y/n... just come back to bed already. I can't sleep without you.." She said whining.

You instantly blushed but you nodded and went back onto the bed, getting closer to your mistress, she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your forehead, "I love you y/n..." She said.

"I love you too." You said, falling asleep with her.

GUYS GUYS IM SORRY YOU DIDNT GET WHAT U GET I PROMISE IT'LL PROBABLY HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER ITS JUST THAT IM SOOOO TIRED RNNN SO GOODNIGHT THIS IS LIKE A LITTLE FLUFF FROM ALCINA, AND I WENT TO THE CLINIC TODAY I GOT 3 SHOTS SO MY ARMS HURT SO BAD SO GOODNIGHT TOMORROW ILL POST A LONGER CHAPTER I PROMISE🫂‼️