Chapter 8

The week has already past by, sleeping with Lia and getting to know the daughter's better.

One night you sat on the stairs waiting for Lady Dimitrescu walk in.

You waited hour's and hours she never came by.

So you kept on waiting.

You almost fell asleep but you heard the door unlock and open, You saw a tall figure but it was really dark outside so you could barely tell who it was.

You tried squinting your eyes to see better.

The lights turned on admittedly once the person walked in and shut the door.

Your eyes widened it was Lady Dimitrescu.

You got up from the steps and ran down to her and hugging her.

"Your finally back mistress!" You said happily.

She chuckled and looked down at you hugging her like if you were a puppy.

She pat your head and picked you up.

Carrying you and caressing your cheek.

Lady Dimitrescu yawned and carried you back to her room.

She laid you down on her bed and you sat up.

She bent down to get her nightgown

Once she grabbed it she turned around, you didn't quite catch what she wanted you to do. "Do you mind?" She said.

"Oh r-right sorry!.." You said when you flinched.

'I have to get out of here... I can't just stay here... what about my boss?!' You thought to yourself.

You started getting hot and shook your head, Lady Dimitrescu was taking incredibly long.

"You can look now" She said, you thought it was gonna be the same nightgown she wears all the time but it was slightly different, the color was a dark dark blue, revealing parts of the body you ignored and it had some black tint to it.

You likes the nightgown and nodded smiling at her, you saw that she was staring at your lips, she realized that your lips were trembling because of how nervous you'd be when you get back to your boss.

"Is everything alright dear?" She said looking at you up and down.

"Y-Yeah!" You said laying back down.

She walk towards the bed and laidback down as well.

You heard her slightly moan when feeling the bed, you looked at her in shock but then was like 'forget it.'

You turned around and pretended to sleep.

Your mistress was already dead asleep.

You slowly pushed back the sheets and sat up.

You sighed quietly, getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

You opened it and walked out leaving the door not wanting to make anymore noise.

You ran downstairs quietly and ran to the kitchen getting a cup of water and walking down to Lia's chamber you opened her door and walked in.

Lia was snoring.

You walked towards Lia you sipped a little of the water and woke her up by gently patting her on the shoulder.

"Mmm, hmmm?" Lia said just humming under her breath.

"Wake up!" You said quietly.

She woke up and sat up looking at you, "What are you doing up? Late." She said confused in her sleepy voice.

"Could you maybe help me..... escape?.." You said nervous.

"W-What??" Lia said confused.

You gave her the cup of water, "I just wanna talk with my boss it's been at least 2 weeks since i've been here.." You said worried.

She sipped the cup of water looking at you and scratching her head "I guess i could help you..." She said looking down at you.

"Thank you." You said smiling.

You grabbed her hand and once you were about to walk out to the doors that you remember entering in, someone stopped you, your body got scooped up and it was your mistress looking at you disappointed.

Lia just ran back to her bed 'falling asleep'.

"I'm gonna have to give you a punishment for acting like a fool, thinking you could leave and meet up with your boss." She said in a stern tone.

You both went back to her room once you both were laying down your mistress pulled you in, her arms around your waist.

You fell asleep and so did she.

                                 Author's note.
            I'm sorry if this wasn't long enough
          Im tired kinda but im like really sleepy
        and wanna go to bed so like this is all you
       get for today, i'll post tomorrow again, i
      Promise because today I didn't really post
     Long chapters so tomorrow ill post longer
  Longer chapters for you to enjoy. Well bye!
                                           <3