ch. 9

"Hey mom i'm gonna go shower, tooru will be here in an hour to pick me up for lunch"

"okay sweetheart quick question."

"what's up." the (h/c) girl asked suspiciously

"do you have time for a quick chore?" you sighed in relief thinking it would be something so much worse.

"yea sure i've got time" you smiled

"oh that's great! could you drop these valentines cookies to rintaro's house, they're for his mom!" she cheered as your mood plummeted

'today??? why couldn't it be the miyas or anyone else.'

"yea sure.." You said taking a deep breath, grabbing the cookies and all your other belongings then walking out the house

'i go to his house all the time, why am I nervous now?' you asked yourself being in front of his house already.

lightly knocking on the front door, you were met by the sweet face of his mother.

"oh hello y/n, i'm guessing these are the cookies your mom told me about?" she asked with a soft expression.

"yes they are actually, I hope you all enjoy them!" you said trying to put on your most genuine smile.

'this can't get any worse'

"thank you darling! rin should be up by now, go on up!" She told with a smile

'I don't like the feeling of this, I need to go'

"yea okay i'll go see him!" you said making your way up the stairs

knocking, you said "hey it's me your mom sent me up here" you then opened the door to see him in bed with the girl from the class below you, both of them topless.

he soon noticed your figure standing in the doorway, he tried to say something but you cut him off

"shit i'm sorry your mom said you were alone, bye suna." you said as you shut the door.

'i guess i've been in my head so much that i forgot what the reality was. i didn't own suna. he was free to be with whoever he wanted to, so why did it hurt so much?'

you couldn't shake the burning pain in your chest, it felt like the atmosphere was closing in on you.

you couldn't get out of there quick enough. suna didn't even bother to put a shirt on before chasing after you in the cold weather, just as you were about to reach his lawn he grabbed your wrist.

"y/n it's not what it looks like I swear, n/n? hello? look at me..." he stammered, your now puffy eyes met his.

he said he didn't love you in that way. so why did he lie, to sacrifice your feelings which he'd already battered enough.